Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "vikingsfanwi" wrote:
    As much as I dont like favre, I believe we would be super bowl contenders with him on our team. Our defense is great, we have the best line in the nfl, and have a great running game. Being a dome team, you would think that throwing the ball wouldnt be a problem, but it has been our achilles heal for a couple of years now.
    Hmmm, seems alot of sports hacks (for what its worth) have us contending with TJ.
    Of course we would contend with Lord Dickhead.

Quick question.
    Whats Lord Dickheads record in a Domes?
    Quick question. What is Brett Favres record against the Vikings the last couple years? He actually had a better completion percentage and rating last couple years on turf.
    You probably know my answer before I give it don't ya.....

Do you find that hard to comprehend based on the team that has been rolled out under this regime?
    Comeon, its like running a college team out against a Pro team.

My guess is we will thrash his jiggly butt as a Yukenear this year just like we will thrash the hated PUKERS this year.

;D
    Whatever happens, and I really don't care either way, Brett Favre is making us smile and dividing Packer fans. We are watching what we never thought would happen. A 16 year legacy crumbling in front of us. I see Packer fans everyday and they don't know what to do. They are lost. Brett Favre is creating a circus and it will effect Rodgers and the team this year. This in my mind is worse than any boat scandal or Moss antic. For that I congratulate him.

Wildmans Bud is a huge PUKER fan (yes I let him in the house) and he wears this old ragged number 4 jersey almost every time he comes over.

He hasn't worn it at all for about 2 weeks.
    Both he and his dad are completely sick of Lord Dickhead and are behind Rodgers 100% as he becomes the new QB.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Just saw this on the Packer board

[youtube=425,350]Sk7lFGuW7_s[/youtube]

Beware the language in the subtitles ;D

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=vikingsfanwi link=topic=46811.msg814509#msg814509 date=1217966461]
    As much as I dont like favre, I believe we would be super bowl contenders with him on our team. Our defense is great, we have the best line in the nfl, and have a great running game. Being a dome team, you would think that throwing the ball wouldnt be a problem, but it has been our achilles heal for a couple of years now.
    Hmmm, seems alot of sports hacks (for what its worth) have us contending with TJ.

Quick question.
    Quick question. What is Brett Favres record against the Vikings the last couple years? He actually had a better completion percentage and rating last couple years on turf.

Do you find that hard to comprehend based on the team that has been rolled out under this regime?

My guess is we will thrash his jiggly butt as a Yukenear this year just like we will thrash the hated PUKERS this year.

;D
    Whatever happens, and I really don't care either way, Brett Favre is making us smile and dividing Packer fans. We are watching what we never thought would happen. A 16 year legacy crumbling in front of us. I see Packer fans everyday and they don't know what to do. They are lost. Brett Favre is creating a circus and it will effect Rodgers and the team this year. This in my mind is worse than any boat scandal or Moss antic. For that I congratulate him.

Wildmans Bud is a huge PUKER fan (yes I let him in the house) and he wears this old ragged number 4 jersey almost every time he comes over.

Both he and his dad are completely sick of Lord Dickhead and are behind Rodgers 100% as he becomes the new QB.
    [/quote]

At least you don't have to see that nasty Favre jersey anymore.
    Now it's time to say Helooooooo to the Rogers jersey.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=46811.msg814532#msg814532 date=1217967650]
    [quote author=vikingsfanwi link=topic=46811.msg814509#msg814509 date=1217966461]

Quick question.

;D

[/quote]

At least you don't have to see that nasty Favre jersey anymore.
    Now it's time to say Helooooooo to the Rogers jersey.
    [/quote]

Do they even make one? I don't think I've ever seen more than 6 different GB jerseys in my life.

Favre, Sharper, White, Green, White & custom.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

[/quote]

Do they even make one? I don't think I've ever seen more than 6 different GB jerseys in my life.

[/quote]

Isn't that how Rodgers got his?
    SKOL VIKINGS

"pattyosviKING" wrote:

Isn't that how Rodgers got his?
    LOL!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Al Harris and AJ Hawk exist.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I've never seen one of either of those.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I've never seen one of either of those.
    I see a lot of Hawk in Milwaukee.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

I will NEVER cheer for Rodgers, ya hear me? NEVER! It's Favre or notta for this old maid. The Packers have made some very questionable decisions, etc, etc, in the past and I've dealt w/ them. But I don't think I'll ever forgive the Packers for this one. The Boston Red Sox think they had it bad during their "cursed" decades, they better think again. They ain't got nothing on this new and "screwed" Packers team. With the screw job of the Packers on Favre, those Sox will finally see what it's really like to be CURSED! I can't see my darling Packers winning anything worth winning, for the next few decades!...AND THEY DESERVE IT! [Bono spits] HOW'S THAT FOR CREAM CHEESE, Pack heads?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast