Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 235
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    Damn firewall is blocking most of them.
    The ones I can see are classic.
    I will check when I get home but I have a couple (if not already posted) that will help out.
    ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Damn firewall is blocking most of them.
    The ones I can see are classic.
    I will check when I get home but I have a couple (if not already posted) that will help out.

    ;D ;D ;D
    You shouldn't dog your future starting QB like that, Marty.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    Favre is one of the greatest QBs of all time.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/p3385752dt.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    I have to say that I appreciate Brett Favre not being here
    ;D


    [move] [size=14pt]Packers Suck !![/size][/move]
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #16
    vikingsfanwi is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    As much as I dont like favre, I believe we would be super bowl contenders with him on our team. Our defense is great, we have the best line in the nfl, and have a great running game. Being a dome team, you would think that throwing the ball wouldnt be a problem, but it has been our achilles heal for a couple of years now.

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    "vikingsfanwi" wrote:
    As much as I dont like favre, I believe we would be super bowl contenders with him on our team. Our defense is great, we have the best line in the nfl, and have a great running game. Being a dome team, you would think that throwing the ball wouldnt be a problem, but it has been our achilles heal for a couple of years now.
    Hmmm, seems alot of sports hacks (for what its worth) have us contending with TJ.
    Of course we would contend with Lord Dickhead.

    Quick question.
    Whats Lord Dickheads record in a Domes?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    what were the records of the teams he's played in the dome?
    Vikings have always been competitive againns the packers (except last year)
    Rams have been good when he played there, Lions, well are lions.
    Falcons were good for a few years.
    Quick question.
    What was Favre's record in the Metrodome last two attempts?

  9. #19
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "vikingsfanwi" wrote:
    As much as I dont like favre, I believe we would be super bowl contenders with him on our team. Our defense is great, we have the best line in the nfl, and have a great running game. Being a dome team, you would think that throwing the ball wouldnt be a problem, but it has been our achilles heal for a couple of years now.
    Hmmm, seems alot of sports hacks (for what its worth) have us contending with TJ.
    Of course we would contend with Lord Dickhead.

    Quick question.
    Whats Lord Dickheads record in a Domes?
    He's close to 6-12 in the Metro dome 4-1 in his more resent visits I think

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread







    [img width=450 height=295]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/favrehurt.jpg[/img]




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Brett Favre Tribute Thread
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. Brett Favre Appreciation Thread
    By LaBonBon in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 07:18 AM
  3. The Official BRETT FAVRE Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12374
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:37 AM
  4. ***OFFICIAL Brett Favre is a Turd***
    By Braddock in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 08:10 PM
  5. Official John Madden says "brett favre" count
    By TARKenton in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 12:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •