Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread

"V4L" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    He wouldn't be here regardless

Jets will get someone to groom under him

Maybe he isn't playin too good latley cuz of the MADDEN CURSE
    He still helped turn a 2-14 team into 9-6.

So dide Kris Jenkins.. Calvin Pace.. Alan Fanaca.. Damien Woody and Vernon Gholston

He is playing good this year.. But latley.. Not so good
    Bingo......Buy that man a beer.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Call me silly, however, I believe thier OL and DL additions had a bit more to do with it than a guy who lead the league in INT's.

:
    That makes no sense. He lead the league in INTs at Green Bay as well. Oh by the way, he has the most in history. How many winning seasons did he have at Green Bay?
    :

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Call me silly, however, I believe thier OL and DL additions had a bit more to do with it than a guy who lead the league in INT's.

:
    That makes no sense. He lead the league in INTs at Green Bay as well. Oh by the way, he has the most in history. How many winning seasons did he have at Green Bay?
    :
    Recently?

I still say last year was a fluke or atleast a miracle that was worked by Coach McCarthy as he forced Lord Dickhead to play within the scheme.
    To bad the last play of the season for PUKER fans was nothing than the Ole Gunslinger coming out.
    ;D

Seriously my friend.
    All kidding aside.
    In no way am I trying to take away from what he accomplished, however, the guy is finished.
    Sure he can make some nice throws as long as they aren't down the field, but he just can't sit back and dump it off.
    He has to try to make things happen and that is were it goes wrong for him.

That piece they did on his mechanics then and now was a prime example of that.

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/gb/packers.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

:
    :
    Recently?

I still say last year was a fluke or atleast a miracle that was worked by Coach McCarthy as he forced Lord Dickhead to play within the scheme.
    To bad the last play of the season for PUKER fans was nothing than the Ole Gunslinger coming out.

;D

Seriously my friend.
    All kidding aside.
    In no way am I trying to take away from what he accomplished, however, the guy is finished.
    Sure he can make some nice throws as long as they aren't down the field, but he just can't sit back and dump it off.

I guarantee he is not finished. He is playing all year with a hurt shoulder. He will be healthy next year and hopefully in a Viking uni.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=46811.msg883610#msg883610 date=1229990457]

:
    :
    Recently?

;D

Seriously My Sexy Little Pixie.
    All kidding aside.

I guarantee he is not finished. He is playing all year with a hurt shoulder. He will be healthy next year and hopefully in a Viking uni.
    [/quote]
    Hurt shoulder or a shoulder that can't stand up the the rigors of a full NFL season?
    :

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=46811.msg883620#msg883620 date=1229991005]

:
    :
    Recently?

;D

All kidding aside.

[/quote]
    Hurt shoulder or a shoulder that can't stand up the the rigors of a full NFL season?

:
    [/quote]

LMFAO! How many games has he started? LMFAO! Boy that was good.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=46811.msg885035#msg885035 date=1230241776]

:
    :
    Recently?

;D

All kidding aside.

[/quote]

:
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Seriously, you don't think that all those starts, even though they are admirable, doesn't have any play is the status of his shoulder this year.

Gimme a break my friend.
    He admitted it on TV the other day.......Sounds like you are the only one in denial here you you you EX PUKER lover...... ;D (Now I'm just cracking me up)
    ;D

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=46811.msg885267#msg885267 date=1230308776]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=46811.msg885035#msg885035 date=1230241776]

:
    :
    Recently?

;D

All kidding aside.

[/quote]

:
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Seriously, you don't think that all those starts, even though they are admirable, doesn't have any play is the status of his shoulder this year.

Gimme a break my friend.
    He admitted it on TV the other day.......Sounds like you are the only one in denial here you you you EX PUKER lover...... ;D (Now I'm just cracking me up)
    ;D
    [/quote]

He also said he was retiring last season. So I really can't believe what he says.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Why would we want him? I mean he showed he can play when he is fresh... these last games he has played horrible.. almost Frerrote like... He is a washed up has been and needs to die already (well at least retire and never be heard from again, until the media stops talking about his retirement and then he will have a fight with the Je.... wait this all sounds familiar.)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I haven't looked at the stats latley but someone said the last 4 games he has thrown 1 td and 8 picks or something like that?

Im too lazy too look.. But learning a whole new playbook next year would be another set back

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast