Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Offense clears the air

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I dare you to find one spot on here were you will see/hear/read me cheering for our current starting QB.
    Just like when he was in that PUKIE yellow and green thing you guys call a uni, I am silently waiting for him to retire again.
    LOL.. just testing your will power.. my longtime Viking friend has nuzzled right up to the Lord after months of proclaiming vile hatred.
    ;D

One TD throw to Lewis and his words disappeared.

Me.. I stop in every now and then.. life has gotten ultra busy again and dealing with a torn up ankle and foot that the docs aren't sure what to do about. For now.. therapy.. what a crock of caca.. anyway.. not a lot of time to burn on the forums.
    Dang, you never said anything about that.
    Math isn't my strong-suit, but I can't help but notice you are runnin' out of ankles and feet, lol.

I hope it gets resolved, My [s]Farvish [/s]Friend.

Edit---- WHOA ---- Had to fix THAT nonsense, lol (The farvish thing--My god, they are going to have to build a CSA STADIUM to hold 'em all, lol)
    Same. Hope you'll be ok, Pack93. Knowing you, you will.

Offense might've cleared the air, but it looked like the same old. At least, O-line wise. The short routes looked great. Loved the screens and overall offensive gameplan. I didn't like our O-lineman looking clueless on pretty much any kind of play, though.

I guess the defense cleared the air as well. I sincerely hope that Dom will keep sending these exotic blitzes when Kampman is back. And it was a pleasent surprise to see the ILB cross blitzes working. Lets hope we can keep on playing this kind of defense.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Offense clears the air

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I dare you to find one spot on here were you will see/hear/read me cheering for our current starting QB.
    Just like when he was in that PUKIE yellow and green thing you guys call a uni, I am silently waiting for him to retire again.
    LOL.. just testing your will power.. my longtime Viking friend has nuzzled right up to the Lord after months of proclaiming vile hatred.
    ;D

One TD throw to Lewis and his words disappeared.

Me.. I stop in every now and then.. life has gotten ultra busy again and dealing with a torn up ankle and foot that the docs aren't sure what to do about. For now.. therapy.. what a crock of caca.. anyway.. not a lot of time to burn on the forums.
    Dang, you never said anything about that.
    Math isn't my strong-suit, but I can't help but notice you are runnin' out of ankles and feet, lol.

I hope it gets resolved, My [s]Farvish [/s]Friend.

Edit---- WHOA ---- Had to fix THAT nonsense, lol (The farvish thing--My god, they are going to have to build a CSA STADIUM to hold 'em all, lol)
    Same. Hope you'll be ok, Pack93. Knowing you, you will.

Offense might've cleared the air, but it looked like the same old. At least, O-line wise. The short routes looked great. Loved the screens and overall offensive gameplan. I didn't like our O-lineman looking clueless on pretty much any kind of play, though.

I guess the defense cleared the air as well. I sincerely hope that Dom will keep sending these exotic blitzes when Kampman is back. And it was a pleasent surprise to see the ILB cross blitzes working. Lets hope we can keep on playing this kind of defense.
    .......snicker........

I never thought I'd see the day that PUKER fans come to a Vikings site to discuss the woes of thier team.

JK my friends.
    Glad you guys joined.
    You bring another dynamic to the site. Still say your all closet Vikings fans.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234