Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not sorry

chargerkid21 is offline Waterboy

not sorry

As i watched the field goal go through the uprights to give the eagles an overtime win, i strangely found myself unable to move.althought family and friends cheered and yelled, i could only sit in silence. Could this be it? would the "team of destiny" lose to a team that looked like they were the ones with the devine intervention? I could only watch in silence as the play seemed to go in slow motion with each turn and flip of the ball another page in the packers choking history. I thought of the dismal start to the season, the meltdown of the vikings, the race to win the division. I thought about the vikings bears game, i thought that even though the vikings lost my chargers might save the division and give green bay a loss, but no luck for me. I thought of the loss of favre and that AMAZING monday night game, amazing only in that madden found a way to talk about favre for an entire game. Lastly i thought of the vikings cardinals game and the seahawks playoff game, the media and the "team of destiny." And as i watched the ball flip through the uprights i thought of the packer fans at school, and the lowly state of thier team. I theen saw favre on the sidelines walking away, his feeble monkey skeleton frame walking away in disbelief, he will be gone soon. Then what will the packers have, nothing but memories and cheese. as i saw the refs signal that it was good, i reflected on how the season started on a prayer and a wing....now the wing was on fire, and the prayer had been answered....by satan. At that moment my heart started to grow, the poor packer fans, this was thier season of destiny and i saw the dismal look on the faces of the packer fans i couldnt help but feel bad for them. then i realized, wait a minute, these are the same fans that bragged when thier team was handed the division and thought beating the seahawks at home was the superbowl. These are the fans that bad mouthed every team with no respect for other fans, i thought of the look on my friends face when al harris returned the interception for a touchdown, then i realized, what the hell, why am i feeling sorry for these people?!?! Now i remember why i hate the packers, the packer fans!!! i still feel sorry for the players, that was a great season although luck helped, but i AM NOT sorry to the packer fans. GO CHARGERS AND VIKINGS (chikings)
    David Collins

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

not sorry

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

chargerkid21 is offline Waterboy

not sorry

David Collins

vikefan4ever is offline Training Camp

not sorry

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

not sorry

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Biggs is offline Rookie

not sorry

"if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

not sorry

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

not sorry

When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Biggs is offline Rookie

not sorry

"if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"

highdesertvike is offline Training Camp

not sorry

An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast