Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    birdman is offline Training Camp

Not much thrashing going on....

I can't blame everyone for ignoring this forum. Pack is looking good. Maybe folks will come back before the face off, but if Favre continues to give games away, maybe not...
    None

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Not much thrashing going on....

It's a long season, this thread will get plenty of play before it's done.

BTW, what is up with clay mathews forehead? It's bigger then bonds ever had. Not quite as big as his former teammate cushing, but pretty darn big.

dfosterf is offline Coach

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/jerry-sullivan/article195294.ece

http://huntbigfive.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lion.jpg

:P

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

dfosterf wrote:
    http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/jerry-sullivan/article195294.ece

http://huntbigfive.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lion.jpg

:P
    Reminds me alot of Shawne Merriman of 06 & 07.

Haha you gotta admit there are so many bandwagon vikes fans atleast where i live. I had never seen a vikings jersey in my town untill last year then everybody and there brother were vikings fans pathetic cant even sell out a playoff game??? You guys really are the worst fan base in the country........
    None

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jesuswasafullback wrote:
    Haha you gotta admit there are so many bandwagon vikes fans atleast where i live. I had never seen a vikings jersey in my town untill last year then everybody and there brother were vikings fans pathetic cant even sell out a playoff game??? You guys really are the worst fan base in the country........
    It was completely sold out and packed to the max in there. So loud a person's ears nearly bled. Absolute chaos!!! One of my all time favorite games ever. Always fun to kick the shiat out of the Cowboys.

Get your facts straight Dinky.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jesuswasafullback wrote:
    It was completely sold out and packed to the max in there. So loud a person's ears nearly bled. Absolute chaos!!! One of my all time favorite games ever. Always fun to kick the shiat out of the Cowboys.

Get your facts straight Dinky.
    There have been fans that have jumped on the wagon due to a certain QB, but over all you're just talking out of your ass.

Go bark up New Orlean's tree, with fans that wore bags on their heads, or Philly with some of the meanest fans in the NFL and get off of our site.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

jesuswasafullback wrote:
    Buh bye

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

ultravikingfan wrote:
    jesuswasafullback wrote:
    Buh bye
    +1

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

ultravikingfan wrote:
    jesuswasafullback wrote:
    Buh bye
    Another tool bites the dust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast