Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New feeling

lydhndrxca is offline Waterboy

New feeling

hey, first post here, I know theres a new member board, but I wanna stay in my packer section of the site.

Well im from green bay, about 2 miles away from the stadium, and boy is life here great!

To think that everyone was going to write us off as a sub 500 team this year.

bet theyr wishing they placed theyr bets differently.

I havent seen so much excitment in green bay since 1998. Just imagine where we would be if Favre did retire...I didnt think wed be so good honestly. Green tore it up on the ground and with a "shabby" line. Shabby?
    Dont tell them that. Oh no, they sure proved they are still a huge force to be wreckened with.

Whitaker will be in the probowl this year. count on it.

and for our defence, They said wed be terrible. We looked better than any packer defence that has played before! Seriously, i mean seriously.

Favre looked sharp and on target as usual. Im afraid to see what he'd be like on a good day. hehe hahr getfal...u know?
    4 time mvp?

Well dont worry my Nordsmen friends to the west, some day you'll get your lombardi trophy, but not this year.

watch out patriots, here come the packers

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: New feeling

Well apprently this guy didnt watch the Lions/packer game. Where farve looked./played/smelled like dog poo. If detroit's defense was a tad better they could have picked him off quite abit. If having your team not score a td against the lions defense and your pill popin has been QB playing like crap gets you excited....then damn...come to tampa bay and root for the D-rays!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

lydhndrxca is offline Waterboy

I already am rooting for the devil rays, but I feel dirty since everyone else jumped on their bandwagon too.

D-Rays will win it all this year, but its hard to appreciate when theres enough to be excited about in gb.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"lydhndrxca" wrote:
    hey, first post here, I know theres a new member board, but I wanna stay in my packer section of the site.

Well im from green bay, about 2 miles away from the stadium, and boy is life here great!

I havent seen so much excitment in green bay since 1998. Just imagine where we would be if Favre did retire...I didnt think wed be so good honestly. Green tore it up on the ground and with a "shabby" line. Shabby?
    Dont tell them that. Oh no, they sure proved they are still a huge force to be wreckened with.

and for our defence, They said wed be terrible. We looked better than any packer defence that has played before! Seriously, i mean seriously.

Favre looked sharp and on target as usual. Im afraid to see what he'd be like on a good day. hehe hahr getfal...u know?
    4 time mvp?

Well dont worry my Nordsmen friends to the west, some day you'll get your lombardi trophy, but not this year.

Do us a favor: go to the "Free Beer" forum, introduce yourself to us there, then give us a little taste of what you been smokin', 'cuz that HAS to be some G@@D SH!T... :shock:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I am at a loss with this one. I don't know if its funny or sad. i'm thinking funny

[color=red]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Wow. Delusion serum has been pumped into the Green Bay drinking water apparently to prevent a mass suicide.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"lydhndrxca" wrote:

4 time mvp?

WOW ... your momma needs to keep you away from the hardware store. Cause apparently you been sniffing too much paint my "It isn't easy be Green" buddy. P.S.= Ya might wanna actually watch the game with you glasses on before you comment on it ... damn

tosstomoss is offline Starter

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "lydhndrxca" wrote:

4 time mvp?

WOW ... your momma needs to keep you away from the hardware store. Cause apparently you been sniffing too much paint my "It isn't easy be Green" buddy. P.S.= Ya might wanna actually watch the game with you glasses on before you comment on it ... damn
    does he have all his teeth!!!! his spelling is awful, but then what do you expect from the Bay!!!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"lydhndrxca" wrote:

4 time mvp?

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Give this guy a break. So, he may not be the brightest bulb in the box, the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least he's not talking a bunch of rude smack. He just appreciates sarcasm. I hope that's the case, or else he probably has a rough time with social encounters of just about any kind.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast