Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurplePharaoh is offline Rookie

My favorite Viking/Packer moment

was when Leroy Hoard ran over that Packer DB in 1998...Nothing but a speed bump to Hoard. What was your favorite moment? :rr:
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/VikingTrader/

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

"If loving the Vikings is wrong, I dont wannabe right"

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Randy Moss blowing by 3 Cowboy defenders his rookie season. Man was that a performance or what?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

wyviking is offline Rookie

my fav. viking moment was last year when moss lateral the ball to mo as the half was coming to the end.

my fav. packer moment will be when farve calls it quits
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

My favorite Viking moment was when Moss had his coming out party on Monday night, in the rain at lambeau. Nothing even comes close to that!! He played with a chip on his shoulder that whole season for being snubbed by so many teams!! He is an animal!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cheesefree is offline Starter

April 18, 1998 The Packers pass on Randy Moss

19. GREEN BAY (from Miami) Vonnie Holliday Def. Tackle North Carolina
    21. Minnesota Randy Moss Wide Receiver Marshall

October 5, 1998 Monday-night showdown with the Packers in Green Bay. He caught five passes for 190 yards and two touchdowns in the Vikings’ 37-24 win. :thumbleft:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

And if I remember correctly he caught another long TD pass, but it was called back due to a penalty!! What a game that was!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I have to go with a Brad Johnson play against Detroit at the Metro Dome. I was at the game and saw it happen and it was still hard to belive. We were down near the goal line Johnson threw a pass it was hit by a defender it went back to Johnson and he ran it in for a TD :!: Wildest play I've ever seen :!: I belive it is the only time in the history of the NFL a QB threw a TD pass to himself :!: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VIKE58" wrote:
    I have to go with a Brad Johnson play against Detroit at the Metro Dome. I was at the game and saw it happen and it was still hard to belive. We were down near the goal line Johnson threw a pass it was hit by a defender it went back to Johnson and he ran it in for a TD :!: Wildest play I've ever seen :!: I belive it is the only time in the history of the NFL a QB threw a TD pass to himself :!: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    oh yes and an absolute steal for anyone that had him on their FF team that day as well !!!!!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I forgot about that play!! that was definately an awesome play!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

re: favorite Viking moment

Dec., 1980, the old Met Stadium (yes, there actually was a team before the dome)...

Vikes against the Cleveland Browns...we win and we're the IN THE PLAYOFFS... The purple were behind the whole game, and with less than 2 minutes remaining, they had about 95 yards to go for a TD. They were down 23-21 at the time...Play number 1: pass to Joe Senser along the sidelines, and just before he gets tackled, he laterals to Ted Brown, who runs the ball out of bounds at about our 48, so there's 52 yards to go to glory. Last play of the game, all receivers right, Kramer goes back to pass, lobs a Hail Mary to the end zone, but it's falling short... the ball bounces off a player, and who's there to literally finger-tip it into his hands at the goal line but AHMAD RASHAD!!!! He pulls the ball to his hip and steps backward over the goal line...TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS!!!!!! TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!! AHMAD RASHAD PULLS IN THE HAIL MARY FOR A VIKINGS 28-23 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! The team absolutely BURIES him under a hog pile in the corner of the field!!!!!!!!!!

That was the Vikes last, great last-second win at the old Met Stadium...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast