Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

My experience with a packer fan

Ok, i was at a local sports bar today for the game with my dad and this packer fan was in the booth in front of us. I new packer fans werent always the smartest people, but wow. Everytime the vikes did something, he would yell out..."stop cheating" It started to get irritating so when moss caught his first td i went up to him and gave him a high five and we exchanged a few words. The whole game this guy just kept shouting that we were cheating and then said when favre was throwing punches "get them vikes, get em get em" This guy was just a stereotypical packer fan. after the game, he said it was the refs fault we lost. andquickly left. Anyone else have a packer fan experience?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

crazy packer woman

Well I was watching the news tonight and they were talking to fans at a local sports bar and some crazy woman who happened to be a Packer fan was just screaming and going crazy when the Packers got their first TD they interviewd her and she said in a New York accent "Brett Favre's the man he can carry us and we'll win this baby" hahaha looks like your prediction didn't come true lady.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

yeah, he can carry them...right into the ground, never seen such a terrible performance. Did anyone happen to catch favrays face at the end of the game, he was almost crying, 2nd best sight in my life, right after mosses td celebration. hahahahaha

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont know many packers fans, my uncle is a packer backer and he's a little odd, hes not realated to me through blood, thank goodness he looks like hes from wisconson.

Most packer fans i see around NM are really hickish. Those type of people that can stand 10 feet away and you can still smell them.

I watched the game with a friend who is a Viking's fan and he was annoyingly exuberant at times, but I can't say I blame him. He lost money to me on both previous engagements this year, but deigned not to bet me for this one, so there I escaped unscathed at least.

Do you really think people who root for other football teams are truly lower forms of life, or is that just the natural affectation for a fan forum?

If the answer is the former, I gotta wonder how old you are.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

skogs02 is offline Starter

i was with thousands pf packer fans and yes the majority of them were complaining about the refs "Blowing" the game for them.I was impressed to see all the purple there too!!WAY TO REPRESENT!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    I watched the game with a friend who is a Viking's fan and he was annoyingly exuberant at times, but I can't say I blame him. He lost money to me on both previous engagements this year, but deigned not to bet me for this one, so there I escaped unscathed at least.

Do you really think people who root for other football teams are truly lower forms of life, or is that just the natural affectation for a fan forum?

If the answer is the former, I gotta wonder how old you are.
    I was at Lambeau in a suite for the 1st loss this season. I can tell you that the 17 people in the suite with me were "annoyingly exhuberant" as well. I think that condition exists only when you are not exhuberant and they are. I know your pain.

As for other fans being lower life forms...some are. Most aren't. I'm sure there are Viking fan dorks as well...I just don't know any. I know a lot of Packer fan dorks...but since I live in Wisconsin, that's to be expected.

Caine

I know enough Packer fans to make-up for all you guys three times over since I live in Milwaukee, WI. I feel like I'm the biggest and only Vikings sponser around these parts. The head chef at my work is an A-hole and hates the squad and we bet every year that if our team sweeps the other, the loser can't wear their team's duds for an entire year as well as having to wear the other team's apparel. So needless to say I lost this year and am forced to wear Packer stuff to my work which sucks but this victory swes that all up and makes it all better. Tuesday when I head back to work I'm talking more trash than ever...as I was all this past week. There's a house down the block with a Vikings flag and everytime I go somewhere I salute it as I leave my neighborhood. :salute:

-Kevin K from the westside of Milwaukee

no one is saying that packer fans are lower beings, just not as smart as most people. thats all

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

My dad's a Packer fan...he was ticked the Packers lost. All he could say was that the Vikes got lucky and that they're gonna get whooped by Philly.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast