Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

For my 100th post...

I need to just vent some of my hatred of the pack. favre is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports. He throws more ints than any qb I have ever seen. 4 against our mediocre defense in the playoffs. 6 against the Rams a few years back in the playoffs. Think about that. 6 against a horrible defense.

I hate packer fans more than life itself. They are genuinely bad humans. When I see someone wearing packers clothes, I immediately hate them and know that I am smarter and a better person than them.

We have the ultimate scoreboard against those losers and I hope they know it. I hope they think about that trouncing at lambooo in the playoffs every second of their miserable lives.

[color=red]

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: For my 100th post...

Dude, ya need to cut back on the caffine a little .... j/k But I agree mostly with ya, except I place Buc's fans in the same group. Just such fairweather fans .....

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Wow, the hate is oozing out of this thread lol. Yea, I too think Brett is overrated, especially now. And yes, Packer fans almost always seem to be annoying and rediculous people.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I see the loathing :lol: packers fans are annoying alright, my brother is one.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I mentioned on an earlier thread that this sight has taught me to deal differently with Pack fans. I've seen some Pack fans post on here, and most can carry on intelligent, and humorous, conversations. Granted there are the Packer trolls, but there are trolls with any team.

I understand too that Packer fans, at Lambeau, are somewhat tolerant of Vikes fans..., and we're their biggest rivals.

A rivalry in sports is good and all, it makes the game fun..., but it shouldn't divide people.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"SKOL" wrote:
    I mentioned on an earlier thread that this sight has taught me to deal differently with Pack fans. I've seen some Pack fans post on here, and most can carry on intelligent, and humorous, conversations. Granted there are the Packer trolls, but there are trolls with any team.

I understand too that Packer fans, at Lambeau, are somewhat tolerant of Vikes fans..., and we're their biggest rivals.

A rivalry is sports is good and all, it makes the game fun..., but it shouldn't divide people.
    Yeah. You gotta be careful. There is a fine line between team rilvary trash talking, and being downright nasty.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I was listening to Fox sports radio and they were talking about the HOF and they were already talking about favre for first ballot because he is "pretty much done" and that "he hasn't got anything left". :lol:

Prophet Guest

"MensaTice" wrote:
    When I see someone wearing packers clothes, I immediately hate them and know that I am smarter and a better person than them.
    LMAO!

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I see the loathing :lol: packers fans are annoying alright, my brother is one.

Try living among these beasts. I went to pick up madden at 12...of course I threw on my Viking Sharper jersey and you would not believe what these foul mouth animals were saying. At least there was another Viking fan so we could both rip into these Hilljacks.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

outcast, they prefer to be called country bumpkins. let's be pleasent about this atleast!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast