Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GBMiah is offline Rookie

More Reasoning Behind the Moon?

Wow, this is surprising. Caine is the first to reply? /sarcasm off
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

blah blah testing fixes.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

:scratch: :shock:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: More Reasoning Behind the Moon?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Toss2Moss84
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/271120p-232144c.html

Packer Fans are the greatest fans in all sports, riiiiiiight.
    There is absolutely nothing in the article that sheds light on the situation at all. It's all beat reporter fluff.

This writer is a joke.
    Of course a GB fan will say that. But I am sure hurling the N word repeatedly and other things as such is still what it is: bald faced, ignorant hillbilly racism alive and well in the enlightened town of Green Bay. Makes me want to go take a Davenport on your whole town.

If I was Moss, I wouldn't have been so restrained.

And of course a Viking fan will say Moss ISNT a classless clown... Please, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Wasnt Moss seen mouthing the words motherf**ker back to the crowd? And dont give me some line about he was provoked, you bring yourself down to someone's level when you decide to play thier game. Which makes you just as bad. Its funny how this supposed evidence of racial or derogetory slurs automatically clears everything up for Moss and it shows how ALL Packer fans are ignorant hillbilly racists. But its sure fine for Vikings fans to continually refer to Packer players and thier fans as "Fudge packing, cousin marrying uncle fuckers" :angryfire:
    And Favre doing the same is okay? Just along the lines of ignorant fan behaviour, which does tie directly into those "cozy" bloodlines. Favre flipping off fans, leaving early, having affairs...

Point is for the less educated here, (read packer fans), is that there is always more going on than you lazy, poor informed tire rim whacking slack jaws can truly fathom. The article and Collinsworth finally pointed it out even more. It is unacceptable to have that sort of behavior as a fan.

Don't be upset that the rest of the nation is finally learning what a bunch of backward cheddarheads are really like. They aren't the class of fans in the NFL, they are the fans in the special class.
    Is that the class that VKG4LFE is stuck teaching? :lol:
    No, they are more educated!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Blog Entries

Don't be upset we pointed out what a bunch of racist bigots y'all are. Furthermore, we trampled that hallowed ground you call Favre's jock...and shed some truth on the situation. I can see you took a long Davenport to consider how ridiculous you get....notwithstanding your entire history here as tenuous and particularly wasted as it is.

Your long thought out reply amuses me even more as you would waste that much time and air on something so frivolous. I guess its not to hard to troll a troll, huh?

Score: pp.org 1, packers: another playoff loss.

LOL

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"webmaster" wrote:
    Don't be upset we pointed out what a bunch of racist bigots y'all are. Furthermore, we trampled that hallowed ground you call Favre's jock...and shed some truth on the situation. I can see you took a long Davenport to consider how ridiculous you get....notwithstanding your entire history here as tenuous and particularly wasted as it is.

Your long thought out reply amuses me even more as you would waste that much time and air on something so frivolous. I guess its not to hard to troll a troll, huh?

Score: pp.org 1, packers: another playoff loss.

LOL
    The very first sentence is pure comedic gold when you realize who said it, and then take a moment to browse said persons website (purplepride.org) which is just dripping with stereotypical prejudicial drivel, not to mention negative references to Gays and a host of other groups of people. Yes, Packer fans have and most likely will act like jackasses, but what is so unfathomable is your complete denial that any Viking fan would ever do anything of the sort. I've said what I thought of Vikigns fans in a thread entitled "The Minnesota Vikings, A packer fans perspective" But having you as ambassador to the other NFL teams and thier fans for the Vikings is something your community has to be concerned about. Much like in the same way Rommel was always apprehensive and scared of Hitler.

And dont worry, writing that only took a few minutes. Did you enjoy the reading?

let me amend that score:
    GBMiah, 2. PP.org, -1
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Blog Entries

:tool:
    Of course, I denied nothing in my post. You should learn to read, little boy. I just pointed out that the truth hurts in GBland. We keep harping on education, but it seems to be missed as a goal in Packerland. After all, when you have a chance at a handful of teats and realize your prospect for human kind are next to none, I can understand your "love" of the cheese and bovines.

[Amusing Lesson for GBMiah /on]
    I am in no way an ambassador to little trolls like yourself who spend 99% of their time acting like the very stereotype that angers you, and tries to wipe it all away in one post. I am, in fact, nothing more than someone with immensely more talent and pride in my team than you. I put this site together as a community service, ask nothing in return. Oh, LOL, I certainly am not concerned about your editorial remarks.

What do you do? You troll around posting slime all season. Congrats on your contribution to the Green Bay community and Packer legend. Packer fans get angry because they have nothing in the same league, no way to retort, and to say nothing of the Vikings fans who contribute day in and day out and make this a shining site for Purple Pride. This site could not exist without them. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

[Amusing lesson /off]

SKOL!

How'd that score go again? :violent3:

Blog Entries

Bah, we can take this disagreement private, GB, like gentleman. After further thought after spouting off....so PM me with your thoughts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123