Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: More Reasoning Behind the Moon?

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/271120p-232144c.html

Packer Fans are the greatest fans in all sports, riiiiiiight.
    There is absolutely nothing in the article that sheds light on the situation at all. It's all beat reporter fluff.

This writer is a joke.
    Of course a GB fan will say that. But I am sure hurling the N word repeatedly and other things as such is still what it is: bald faced, ignorant hillbilly racism alive and well in the enlightened town of Green Bay. Makes me want to go take a Davenport on your whole town.

If I was Moss, I wouldn't have been so restrained.

HUDD78 is offline Waterboy

Cosby himself is a racist. My uncle had the opportunity to meet him in college while studying communications. They were on tour of a tv studio where Cosby was present and the college facilitator asked a studio manager if they could all receive a photo with Cosby. When asked, he replied with a racist comment about all the white kids within their hearing range and refused to take a picture with them until he was told that there was a black girl in the tour. F*ck him.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

There is absolutely nothing in the article that sheds light on the situation at all. It's all beat reporter fluff.

This writer is a joke.
    Of course a GB fan will say that. But I am sure hurling the N word repeatedly and other things as such is still what it is: bald faced, ignorant hillbilly racism alive and well in the enlightened town of Green Bay. Makes me want to go take a Davenport on your whole town.

And of course a Viking fan will say Moss ISNT a classless clown... Please, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Wasnt Moss seen mouthing the words motherf**ker back to the crowd? And dont give me some line about he was provoked, you bring yourself down to someone's level when you decide to play thier game. Which makes you just as bad. Its funny how this supposed evidence of racial or derogetory slurs automatically clears everything up for Moss and it shows how ALL Packer fans are ignorant hillbilly racists. But its sure fine for Vikings fans to continually refer to Packer players and thier fans as "Fudge packing, cousin marrying uncle fuckers" :angryfire:
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

More Reasoning Behind the Moon?

I say it is water under the bridge now and the whole topic should just go away. Some other reporter will bring it back up though just to get his 5 minutes of fame.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

This writer is a joke.

And of course a Viking fan will say Moss ISNT a classless clown... Please, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Wasnt Moss seen mouthing the words motherf**ker back to the crowd? And dont give me some line about he was provoked, you bring yourself down to someone's level when you decide to play thier game. Which makes you just as bad. Its funny how this supposed evidence of racial or derogetory slurs automatically clears everything up for Moss and it shows how ALL Packer fans are ignorant hillbilly racists. But its sure fine for Vikings fans to continually refer to Packer players and thier fans as "Fudge packing, cousin marrying uncle fuckers" :angryfire:
    right and I'm sure you never say anything bad about the Vikings and their fans??

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

This writer is a joke.

The truth hurts don't it...LOL!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

This writer is a joke.

And Favre doing the same is okay? Just along the lines of ignorant fan behaviour, which does tie directly into those "cozy" bloodlines. Favre flipping off fans, leaving early, having affairs...

Point is for the less educated here, (read packer fans), is that there is always more going on than you lazy, poor informed tire rim whacking slack jaws can truly fathom. The article and Collinsworth finally pointed it out even more. It is unacceptable to have that sort of behavior as a fan.

Don't be upset that the rest of the nation is finally learning what a bunch of backward cheddarheads are really like. They aren't the class of fans in the NFL, they are the fans in the special class.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

This writer is a joke.

And Favre doing the same is okay? Just along the lines of ignorant fan behaviour, which does tie directly into those "cozy" bloodlines. Favre flipping off fans, leaving early, having affairs...

Point is for the less educated here, (read packer fans), is that there is always more going on than you lazy, poor informed tire rim whacking slack jaws can truly fathom. The article and Collinsworth finally pointed it out even more. It is unacceptable to have that sort of behavior as a fan.

Don't be upset that the rest of the nation is finally learning what a bunch of backward cheddarheads are really like. They aren't the class of fans in the NFL, they are the fans in the special class.
    Is that the class that VKG4LFE is stuck teaching? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"webmaster" wrote:
    "GBMiah" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:

This writer is a joke.

Nice rebuttal... More inane name calling and generalizing. Doing the exact same thing that your initial post accuses us of doing.. And also bringing up retarded, so called incidents of Brett Favre. Affairs? Flipping off fans? Please...

I will agree with you on one point, there is more going on here then Packer fans and Vikings can possibly fathom. Its Webby and his pure, blind prejudicial stereotyping thats causing the rest of the Viking faithfull to turn into the laughing stock of the league. You wanna degrade your self and this site and the Vikings fans by resorting to 4th grade name calling? Then heres my reply:

You, by virtue of your crack-whore gypsy mother having dropped you onto your hollow skull seven times into a nearby, cum crusted hospital dumpster, are the most pseudo-intellectually dishonest, willfully ignorant, dumbfuckled and confused gitty retarded excuse for an overripe rape baby abortion ever to sully the lands of this great planet.

I own your ass so hard, I am auctioning it on Ebay as we speak. As a result, your mother, who is a big hairy-toed Somoan man, with teeth that are so rotten and covered with slime they look like a pack of dominos, is suing me for taking away the target of her affection (your wart covered, hairy, baboon's ass). You are the inspiration for the shitt eating videos that the Germans watch. You are like David Hasselhoff, but lamer, and with less talent. Your mother's love for you is as confusing, unwarrented, and unreasonable as the French people's love for Jerry Lewis.

You make me wish abortion were retroactive. Your mother douched the best, and non-retarded part of you out of her ass before the rest of you was scooped off of the deck of whatever US Navy ship on which you were conceived. One of the 600 possible candidates that could be your father, found that knock-kneed skank, and shot their demon seed into her "Buckwheat in a leglock" looking snatch. the doctors needed two hours, a weedwacker, a map, and a 7 cans of WD-40 to pry you out of your moms massive penile parking garage. It must have smelled so bad in the delivery room, the stench could have knocked a buzzard off of a shitwagon; something which would serve to do nothing more than prevent another wild animal from raping your mother for the 14th time.

Stick your finger up your arse, plug your nose, and blow really hard, and perhaps that pathetic pubic hair that you call your fetid penis will become long enough to be seen without the fukking Hubbel telescope peering into an electron microscope. I have seen families on Jerry Springer that are less white trash than you are. You are so retarded, when you applied to enter the special olympics, they told you that you were overqualified. Your idea of going to a club on Saturday night is going to a gay chatroom for NAMBLA. You suck at life. Give your parents the early Christmas present they have been hoping for for years and kill yourself. You make George Bush look like friggin Einstein. You make John Kerry look handsome. You make your mom look skinny. You make your dad look straight. You make your sister look like a woman.

You smell so bad, you made Right Guard turn left. They invented deoderized tampons just for your dank, crinkled hair encrusted, pockmark dappled, lard-packed beanbag chair that you call an ass. You brain got hacked by your pet goldfish. You are a truely disgusting moron. Your personal hygiene makes Michael Moore and Peter Jackson, and most Mexicans look like high society whiteboys. You are such a bitch, you wipe from the front. You sit down when you pee. You are so gay, you can only get married in Asbury Park, New Jersey, or Boston. You are so gay, you and your boyfriend are registered at Victoria's Secret. When you get upset, your thankfully deoderized tampon pops out. Speaking of tampons, your father only changes his like a Polish hockey goalie changes his; after three periods. What do you do when you don't feel fresh? You are too stupid to make ice cubes. What, did the old wise lady in your dumbassed family who had the recipe die or something? You are a botched abortion that lived, by the grace of satan and you mothers love for dog cum, you pathetic excuse for a incest baby.

AIDS has a better public image than you do. No one likes you. People would create a new national holiday if you would just buy a toe trigger for your shotgun and put it to good use to blow out your last two brain cells. Then again, with a brain that small, the next time you sneeze it may end up on the wall in front of you anyway, so maybe waiting is the best option. Inevitably, someone as stupid as you will Darwin themselves out of their pathetic existance. You are so gay you make an Elton John and Richard Simmons tantric sex session look straight. When you fart, the things that come out include the saliva of seventeen men, 7 ounces of KY jelly, and gerbil fur. I wouldn't fuck you with Janet Reno's dick. You suck.

Your DNA looks like a line of broken HTML code. You are genetically inferior to the elephant man. They found WMD. In your ass. You could kill 14 gerbils, 1 man, and 147 flies with a single fart. You couldn't reach down your pants, count your pusssy lips, and get the same number twice (the correct answer is 4 and a half). You couldn't find your ass (to remove your head) with a flashlight and a crowbar with the help of your boyfriend. Fabio is less lame than you are. You change opinions and flip-flop like Madonna changes religions, and Britney changes husbands. You are like a less Cool Liza Minelli. You suck at the internet, and breathing.

Your teeth are so nasty they make Muqtada Al'Sadr look like the Crest Toothpaste poster boy. This is probably because you are so busy chowing dead dog ass and brushing your teeth with a warm bucket of hampster vomit, that you have no time to care for them properly. This fits right into your plan to never remove your lips from the tool your father uses to see if your sister is on her period: his dick. At this point again, I would be remiss to not mention that you should commit suicide, and raise the average IQ in your city by about 30. Your favorite pasttime is hanging out under your fairy brother's skirt, moving his thong, and attaching your barnacle encrusted lips permanently to his dick, as if it were some kind of feeding tube, as your brother dances his anal ballet dance of love in his horse stable/orgy house.

May Allah cause the fleas of 1000 camels to infest your birth canal, and eat your ovaries, you slimy afterbirth of a gutterslut.

Oh damn, I guess Im banned. See the heartbreak in my eyes? Oh well with webby running things this board could have passed for an Islamic militants website complete with beheading videos the way you systematically belittle a certain group of people.

I love you! goodnight!
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

More Reasoning Behind the Moon?

I'm thinking there's a message here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.....

...sort of like....he's unhappy with someone about something.....but I can't quite put all the pieces in place.

Miah, don't keep us guessing. What do you really think?

Caine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast