Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Mike McCarthy has a (very) few words for Vikings off-season smack

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I wonder how he would comment on the false allegations of Tampering, the fact that they were scared as hell about their previous QB playing for us or the fact that he is going to be strung from the proverbial light pole when his QB doesn't perform well this season.
    I will ask one honest question.
    Would you rather have Brad Childress as head coach or Mike McCarthy?
    As to stringing up on poles, I'd have to refer you to your vacationing lineman... he seems to have intimate knowledge of the effect of poles.

Nice try. I figured you would avoid the question by deflecting the topic in another direction. The packers FO did everything they could to blame their incompetence in handling farve on the Vikings and in the end it blew up in their face. Not only that, but until then our FO did not hate the packers like the fans. That whole deal changed that and I now believe the team and the staff is out to prove a point and will thrash the packers badly Monday night.

I will wait until midseason and ask how much you like McCarthy and Thompson then.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    Brett Favre did not hold your team to zero points.
    Brett Favre didn't run on you for 119 yards (only team to do it on you as I recall.)
    Brett Favre didn't shut down Purple Jesus.
    Brett Favre didn't stop your recently purchased attempt at a pass rush cold in his tracks (after he had talked smack as a KC Chief).
    McCarthy wasn't on to your cheating, Ted Thompson was.
    Had you aquired Brett Favre, you would be scary good.
    You did not. You are not.
    As to Jolly, he is in fact as stupid as your idiot, unless, of course, he had a really, really bad cough.
    :

I don't remember any of that stuff happening this season.
    Oh yeah, that's because it hasn't.
    And a few things have changed since last season...

The Packers lost their MVP.
    The Vikings picked up the NFL Sack leader and placed him next to the two best DTs in the league.
    Grant held out of training camp, missed all of preseason with injury, and is questionable for week 1.

If you think for a second that this will be a repeat of last year, you will be sorely disappointed.
    The only way you will sneak out with a win is if someone takes a cheap shot on AD's knee.
    But we all know that those classy Packers are above that.
    I mean it isn't like they are making illegal bets (again) about who could knock AD out of the game or anything...

Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

dfosterf is offline Coach

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I wonder how he would comment on the false allegations of Tampering, the fact that they were scared as hell about their previous QB playing for us or the fact that he is going to be strung from the proverbial light pole when his QB doesn't perform well this season.
    As to stringing up on poles, I'd have to refer you to your vacationing lineman... he seems to have intimate knowledge of the effect of poles.

Nice try. I figured you would avoid the question by deflecting the topic in another direction. The packers FO did everything they could to blame their incompetence in handling farve on the Vikings and in the end it blew up in their face. Not only that, but until then our FO did not hate the packers like the fans. That whole deal changed that and I now believe the team and the staff is out to prove a point and will thrash the packers badly Monday night.

I will wait until midseason and ask how much you like McCarthy and Thompson then.
    Well, if history is any judge, the reality is that none of us will have to wait until mid-season.
    I will log on here Tuesday morning, explain to all 8492 of you why you lost again, many of you will be absent and/or suffering from collective amnesia, and I will revel in the best knowledge that once again, your paper aspirations have folded, yet again.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

cant wait to shove a 50burger down his throat

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Well, if history is any judge, the reality is that none of us will have to wait until mid-season.
    I will log on here Tuesday morning, explain to all 8492 of you why you lost again, many of you will be absent and/or suffering from collective amnesia, and I will revel in the best knowledge that once again, your paper aspirations have folded, yet again.
    I won't wait for Tuesday. I'l just tell you now.

Get off the drugs and face reality for a change.
    The good times are over for a long long time.
    Hell is coming and it's wearing horns.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

If history and years of living in Wi have taught me anything, it is that you fans are eternally optimisic to a fault and that your first response after we kick your teams butts and your season unfolds will be to bring up the super bowl wins, which will be at the same time correct but also irrelevant in the current season.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

My guess is you're one of those Packer fans that has never seen the team play when Favre was not the QB.
    Ever.
    It will be satisfying to watch your types whine and complain and suffer.
    You can always bring up all the championships from the early 20th century, you know, the ones where a couple teams played in someone's back yard.
    That seems to make your type feel better.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

And when you lose on Monday night, you will disappear into the night like all of your packer troll buddies.
    Not a one of you is man enough to actually come back after a loss.

I do like the paper aspirations comment though.
    I interpret that to mean that we might look good on paper, but have not proven it on the field.
    Kind of like your QB corps.
    Well maybe not.
    They don't look that good on paper.
    Rodgers can't stay off his back and the collective number of starts by all your QBs is zero.
    It is pretty sad when our QB situation is better than yours...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

dfosterf is offline Coach

We will win the teeth of your cheating front office, head coach and quarterback coach.
    You should be embarrassed at the conduct of all of them attempting to steal our quarterback while still under contract.
    It is somewhat understandable, inasmuch as T-Jack is a huge monkey-wrench in your classless organization's blatant attempt to buy credibility.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Dear Purple Jesus,

Please let us kill the Packers.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast