Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    dfosterf is offline Coach

Re: Mike McCarthy has a (very) few words for Vikings off-season smack

"marstc09" wrote:
    "poisoning16" wrote:
    Some fans will question it until they are blue in the face regardless of what happens, IMO.
    Not that it matters. You will make the playoffs. LOL man the NFC north sucks.
    We'll take care of the honor and dignity of the Norris Division on your behalf.
    You go get a quarterback like I told you to, then we'll talk about the division.
    Kindly refrain from including my team in the assessment of the division until there is evidence to back the claim.
    The track record on speculation eminating from Minnesota is not so hot, you might have noticed.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "poisoning16" wrote:
    Some fans will question it until they are blue in the face regardless of what happens, IMO.
    You go get a quarterback like I told you to, then we'll talk about the division.
    Kindly refrain from including my team in the assessment of the division until there is evidence to back the claim.
    The track record on speculation eminating from Minnesota is not so hot, you might have noticed.
    I stated that the NFC North sucks and I stand by that claim. Beating 2 teams from the NFC North does not impress me. You are still part of it. Come back when you beat the Cowboys and then you can back your claim of honor and dignity. By the way it is emanating. Silly Packer fan. To use big words you must learn how to spell them.

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "poisoning16" wrote:
    I stated that the NFC North sucks and I stand by that claim. Beating 2 teams from the NFC North does not impress me. You are still part of it. Come back when you beat the Cowboys and then you can back your claim of honor and dignity. By the way it is emanating. Silly Packer fan. To use big words you must learn how to spell them.
    If that's your story, by all means stick to it.
    I apologize for the i in lieu of the a... consider it a gift to the down-trodden.
    As to your entire premise, I will only say that oil is being discovered at lesser depths than this particular dig.

Interesting theory regarding our coach--- if you would kindly take off
    your purple glasses for just a moment, you might find it somewhat compelling:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080919/PKR07/809200402/1058/PKR01
    Purple glasses?! You do understand that this article is from the Green Bay Press Gazette, right? LMFAO! That paper sucks btw. I should know I lived there for 5 years.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=poisoning16 link=topic=47547.msg836053#msg836053 date=1221438107]
    If that's your story, by all means stick to it.
    I apologize for the i in lieu of the a... consider it a gift to the down-trodden.
    As to your entire premise, I will only say that oil is being discovered at lesser depths than this particular dig.

Interesting theory regarding our coach--- if you would kindly take off
    your purple glasses for just a moment, you might find it somewhat compelling:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080919/PKR07/809200402/1058/PKR01
    Purple glasses?! You do understand that this article is from the Green Bay Press Gazette, right? LMFAO! That paper sucks btw. I should know I lived there for 5 years.
    [/quote]

Well, I never said I was taking my green and gold ones off... That paper does suck, but the numbers aren't a fabrication.
    I never lived there, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn in Madison once, does that count?

I wonder what kinds of words he has right now? His press conference was priceless.

"marstc09" wrote:
    I wonder what kinds of words he has right now? His press conference was priceless.
    I heard him say we are going to draft Duke Robinson from Oklahoma and Herman Johnson from LSU... He didn't actually say that, but that's what I chose to hear.
    ;D

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Looking good dfoster. Shortwell eh? ;D ;D ;D

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617