Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Mike McCarthy has a (very) few words for Vikings off-season smack

"poisoning16" wrote:
    ^ Yeah that was a bad post by that guy. I am forever grateful of the Vikes for immediately signing Chilly before he could get on the plane for his interview in Green Bay. McCarthy has outcoached Chilly in each meeting they have met and has rallied a young team with a lot of talent to a bunch of wins

The Packers current "joke of a FO" totally turned a depleted team around in just a few short years. Yeah, who wouldn't want that :
    That is strange because I was at the game, obviously you were not, and I saw a ton of Ted Thompson swallows shirts. Even your own fans question him. You won one game. WOW! You know the NFL plays 16 games, right?

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Problem with talking shit is that if you back it up on the field you are a hero.
    If you don't, well, PUKER fans come around here and hassle us.

I guess the fans really do have a role in the grand scheme of things now don't we?

:
    Easiest way to stop a trash talker is beat him between the lines on the field.. if they "get it" they usually change their behavior quickly. If they don't "get it", then there is no sense listening to them.

Same can be said about fans as well... I have even less patience for trash talking from fans, you have little to no effect upon the game. IMO, there is a fine line between having fun with a rival and trash talking, it is all about respect.

Personally, I think you can have fun and even razz your rival but showing respect and class while doing it. Trash talking is all about the "hear me, see me" attitude.. instead of what should be chance to have some fun over a game, joke around with your opponent while having a couple laughs.

And I openly admit that we Packer fans have the souls that trash talk and show little class and respect. Take the good with the bad in any fan base.. it happens in all fan bases I am sure.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Problem with talking pooh is that if you back it up on the field you are a hero.
    If you don't, well, PUKER fans come around here and hassle us.

I guess the fans really do have a role in the grand scheme of things now don't we?

:
    Easiest way to stop a trash talker is beat him between the lines on the field.. if they "get it" they usually change their behavior quickly. If they don't "get it", then there is no sense listening to them.

Same can be said about fans as well... I have even less patience for trash talking from fans, you have little to no effect upon the game. IMO, there is a fine line between having fun with a rival and trash talking, it is all about respect.

Personally, I think you can have fun and even razz your rival but showing respect and class while doing it. Trash talking is all about the "hear me, see me" attitude.. instead of what should be chance to have some fun over a game, joke around with your opponent while having a couple laughs.

And I openly admit that we Packer fans have the souls that trash talk and show little class and respect. Take the good with the bad in any fan base.. it happens in all fan bases I am sure.
    Very nice post my friend.
    I need to meet you one day just to verify that you are in fact a PUKER lover...... ;D

By the way, we have a few on here who take things a bit to serious IMHO and will never see this for what it is.....a place ot have a couple of laughs.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "poisoning16" wrote:
    ^ Yeah that was a bad post by that guy. I am forever grateful of the Vikes for immediately signing Chilly before he could get on the plane for his interview in Green Bay. McCarthy has outcoached Chilly in each meeting they have met and has rallied a young team with a lot of talent to a bunch of wins

The Packers current "joke of a FO" totally turned a depleted team around in just a few short years. Yeah, who wouldn't want that :
    That is strange because I was at the game, obviously you were not, and I saw a ton of Ted Thompson swallows shirts. Even your own fans question him. You won one game. WOW! You know the NFL plays 16 games, right?
    LMAO!
    Those were funny.
    I forgot all about those shirts...thanks for the reminder.

Marrdro - I assure you that I have nothing but green and gold running through the veins, lol. But I agree someday maybe we kick back, fish a little and drink a couple of cold ones.

On the game Monday night, I noticed that Ted was pretty lonely up in the box.. dude is a loner but he can judge talent. Too bad the whole Favre mess happened.. put a damper on the momentum of the franchise.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"pack93z" wrote:
    Marrdro - I assure you that I have nothing but green and gold running through the veins, lol. But I agree someday maybe we kick back, fish a little and drink a couple of cold ones.

On the game Monday night, I noticed that Ted was pretty lonely up in the box.. dude is a loner but he can judge talent. Too bad the whole Favre mess happened.. put a damper on the momentum of the franchise.
    When they showed Wilf, he was completely alone as well... I thought that was a bit odd.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

When they showed Wilf, he was completely alone as well... I thought that was a bit odd.
    Maybe he likes to watch his team get their ass kicked by himself?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Maybe he likes to watch his team get their ass kicked by himself?
    Maybe... I personally hope he was deciding Childress' fate.

[size=2pt]Fire Childress.[/size]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

I'm going to guess that was because he was pretty ticked off and everyone else didn't want to risk their heads.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

"C" wrote:
    Maybe... I personally hope he was deciding Childress' fate.

[size=2pt]Fire Childress.[/size]
    Contract extension? No?
    ;D