Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Irivn

Michael Irivn

Did anyone hear him say the Packers have the uglyest jerseys in football. I though he was right on the money when he said this. So now I ask you do they have the worst jerseys in the NFL?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Michael Irivn

the 2nd worst, their throwback jerseys are uglier than their normal jerseys.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Michael Irivn

No - the Seahawks' all-blue look is the worst in the league, followed closely by the Dolphins' orange jerseys. The Bills' jersey's are pretty bad, too. I'm a big fan of the San Diego powder blues, the Jacksonville all-blacks, and the Vikings home-whites, in about that order. The Packers fall somewhere in the middle.

If you want to see an ugly green and yellow jersey, look at the Oregon Ducks. That's just bad.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Michael Irivn

Hmmm...I will be honest and say there are times I kind of wish the Packers would update, though there are some updates in the NFL that never shoulda happened.

Personally, I'm finding the blah versions of the Patriots, Bills, and Texans to be a little annoying and carbon copies of each other.

I still think the Broncos jerseys are a little ugly. And the Browns are, too. Cardinals??

When I think of the NFC North, though, there are four teams that don't change their uniforms, because they have a lot of history and don't make changing their identity every couple of years into a marketing tool.

The Vikes could easily change their uniforms, too...and could probably make a pretty tough one, a la the Ravens. The Packers could easily go to a darker shade of green, black, and just have yellow streamlined lines instead of a big, gaudy yellow helmet.

But that's a part of the tradition. If it means we have the goofiest uniforms in the league, then at least we can, like the Vikes, Bears, and Lions, claim to be old-school instead of trendy.

I put the Bucs, Titans, and maybe the Falcons as the best in the league.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Michael Irivn

Yah I gotta say the cardinals or the bears. I don't mind the bears keeping theirs for the tradition but I would expect the cardinals to change soon, mostly cuz that is what crappy teams do when they want to try and turn the corner.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Michael Irivn

I like the Dolphins, Broncos, and Phoenix Suns all orange uniforms. Just something about orange.

Michael Irivn

Definitely the Colts IMO

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Michael Irivn

The throwback pack jerseys are terrible!! I like all the true black and blue division jerseys. The Bears jerseys look black to me though and I don't understand why they are blue. Has anyone on here ever seen a blue bear, c'mon!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Michael Irivn

come on baby sh!t yellow and puke green what is nice about that
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Michael Irivn

Browns are way worst!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast