Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mattwaukee

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

Re: Mattwaukee

LOL one and done is after the taking the NFC north does not count as a championship

I'd be surprised if you were even old enough to enjoy the 96 Superbowl, judging by all your kick-jiggly butt facts.
    and i was old enough to see the 95 season so..... wrong again ....

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    LOL one and done is after the taking the NFC north does not count as a championship

I'd be surprised if you were even old enough to enjoy the 96 Superbowl, judging by all your kick-jiggly butt facts.
    Talk to me when you make the playoffs. Until further notice the Vikings are NFC North champs. FACT!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Can't we just boot the troll?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    [move]See what I did here?[/move]

And I was old enough to "see" the 89 season. That doesn't mean I understood or appreciated it, although I probably did have a stronger grasp of what a "fact" is and the game of football in my infancy than you do now.

And by the way everyone, it's Kampmann, with two Ns.

You were not abused my mods, anyone can edit a post in a quote, it's pretty simple. You're original post is still intact. You can see this above.

You need to take an objective look at these two teams and post like an adult. - OPINION

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    Can't we just boot the troll?
    He really hasn't done anything wrong...yet, and by reading his posts it seems like he's had a boot to the head already.

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

"Mr" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

And I was old enough to "see" the 89 season. That doesn't mean I understood or appreciated it, although I probably did have a stronger grasp of what a "fact" is and the game of football in my infancy than you do now.

You were not abused my mods, anyone can edit a post in a quote, it's pretty simple. You're original post is still intact. You can see this above.

You need to take an objective look at these two teams and post like an adult. - OPINION

wow you really turned my world upside down, and BTW i was joking so maybe you need to take a neural look at post before riding in on your high horse to save your Mod.

and also just because you didn't understand football untill football for dummies came out, doesn't mean that i didn't.... and i sure as hell bet i can diagram and explain the schematics of football w/ my eyes closed before you can explain one play

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

It is? Since when?

http://www.nfl.com/players/aaronkampman/profile?id=KAM725424

Tad7 is online now Team Alumni

There needs to be a statute of limitations on bragging about Super Bowls. Cowboys and Packers fans still think it was yesterday
    >
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"Tad7" wrote:
    There needs to be a statute of limitations on bragging about Super Bowls. Cowboys and Packers fans still think it was yesterday
    >
    He can't bring up a a good argument that doesn't show clear bias as to why they're going to win the division, so he's got no other choice...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Funny how he can't spell KAMPMAN and he has a Kampman sig

Just another dumb ass Packer fan

You know I like ya Matt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast