Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mattwaukee

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

Re: Mattwaukee

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Posters like Mattwaukee make me even more excited to see what Peterson does against a 3-4, run by a bunch of guys that have never run it. If he gets through the line watch out.
    I'll say to 20+ yard TD's in the first meeting next year.
    Not to mention they take their best 'hand in the dirt' player and stand him up.
    It's gonna be sweet. I hope we play them early in the season. It will probably take them atleast 1 year for everyone to learn the system and get on the same page. The Vikings will dominate.

sig bet????? cause i bet we get 5 sacks and 2 INTS once outta 2 games....

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Posters like Mattwaukee make me even more excited to see what Peterson does against a 3-4, run by a bunch of guys that have never run it. If he gets through the line watch out.
    I'll say to 20+ yard TD's in the first meeting next year.
    Not to mention they take their best 'hand in the dirt' player and stand him up.
    It's gonna be sweet. I hope we play them early in the season. It will probably take them atleast 1 year for everyone to learn the system and get on the same page. The Vikings will dominate.

sig bet????? cause i bet we get 5 sacks and 2 INTS once outta 2 games....
    That's 5 sacks per talented player. Good luck, pinocha queso!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    gotta change the subject huh... can't stay on the football [glow=red,2,300]FACTS[/glow] for more than 1-2 posts

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Packers Offense is head and shoulders above the vikings offense ....[glow=red,2,300]??? You really looked good last year....[/glow]

Aaron Kampmen is better than jared Allen ....[glow=red,2,300]PIPE DREAM[/glow]

Charles Woodson is better than Winfield ....[glow=red,2,300]Nay - both are good - PUSH[/glow]

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]C'mon... seriously?
    [/glow]

Nick Collins is better than M. Williams....[glow=red,2,300]Both show flashes of gratness, PUSH[/glow]

Greg Jennings is better than BB....[glow=red,2,300]I'll give you this one[/glow]

Aaron Rodgers doesn't try and challenge Ray Lewis in the Pre season and/ or do the HELICOPER!!!!! lol.....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]
    Let me fix this for you....

Admin Abuse for the x2 time....... > > >
    I am not an admin, how could I have abused you?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    gotta change the subject huh... can't stay on the football [glow=red,2,300]FACTS[/glow] for more than 1-2 posts

Packers Offense is head and shoulders above the vikings offense ....[glow=red,2,300]??? You really looked good last year....[/glow]

Charles Woodson is better than Winfield ....[glow=red,2,300]Nay - both are good - PUSH[/glow]

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]C'mon... seriously?
    [/glow]

Nick Collins is better than M. Williams....[glow=red,2,300]Both show flashes of gratness, PUSH[/glow]

Greg Jennings is better than BB....[glow=red,2,300]I'll give you this one[/glow]

Aaron Rodgers doesn't try and challenge Ray Lewis in the Pre season and/ or do the HELICOPER!!!!! lol.....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

I don't think he understands where he's at.
    :

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

[/glow]

Being a Packer fan is abuse enough.

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

"marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

[/glow]

you know...all those championships

i got one for ya.....

what is this

^^^ahahha the vikings championship case

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    [quote author=Mattwaukee link=topic=51207.msg927966#msg927966 date=1238219279]

[/glow]

i got one for ya.....

what is this

[/quote]

I'd be surprised if you were even old enough to enjoy the 96 Superbowl, judging by all your kick-ass facts.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:

[/glow]

i got one for ya.....

what is this

[/quote]

Come up with some new material.
    :

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=51207.msg928091#msg928091 date=1238266739]

[/glow]

i got one for ya.....

what is this

[/quote]

Come up with some new material.
    :
    [/quote]

That's not possible when all he does all day is screw sheep and diddles his sister

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/screwing_sheep_costume.jpg[/img]

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:

[/glow]

i got one for ya.....

what is this

NFL Championships (1)

Conference championships (4)
    NFL Western: 1969
    NFC: 1973, 1974, 1976

Division championships (17)
    NFL Central: 1968, 1969
    NFC Central: 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000
    NFC North: 2008

[/quote]

and that's a fact

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast