Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mattwaukee

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: Mattwaukee

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    gotta change the subject huh... can't stay on the football [glow=red,2,300]FACTS[/glow] for more than 1-2 posts

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Packers Offense is head and shoulders above the vikings offense ....[glow=red,2,300]??? You really looked good last year....[/glow]

Aaron Kampmen is better than jared Allen ....[glow=red,2,300]PIPE DREAM[/glow]

Charles Woodson is better than Winfield ....[glow=red,2,300]Nay - both are good - PUSH[/glow]

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]C'mon... seriously?
    [/glow]

Nick Collins is better than M. Williams....[glow=red,2,300]Both show flashes of gratness, PUSH[/glow]

Greg Jennings is better than BB....[glow=red,2,300]I'll give you this one[/glow]

Aaron Rodgers doesn't try and challenge Ray Lewis in the Pre season and/ or do the HELICOPER!!!!! lol.....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]
    Let me fix this for you....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Posters like Mattwaukee make me even more excited to see what Peterson does against a 3-4, run by a bunch of guys that have never run it. If he gets through the line watch out.
    I'll say to 20+ yard TD's in the first meeting next year.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mattwaukee" wrote:

Aaron Kampmen is better than jared Allen ....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

Charles Woodson is better than Winfield ....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]
    You are out of your fucking mind.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]
    You are out of your fucking mind.
    Of course he is, he's Puker "fan"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    Learn how to spell KAMPMAN.. FACT
    LMFAO!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Posters like Mattwaukee make me even more excited to see what Peterson does against a 3-4, run by a bunch of guys that have never run it. If he gets through the line watch out.
    Not to mention they take their best 'hand in the dirt' player and stand him up.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    It's gonna be sweet. I hope we play them early in the season. It will probably take them atleast 1 year for everyone to learn the system and get on the same page. The Vikings will dominate.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    It's gonna be sweet. I hope we play them early in the season. It will probably take them atleast 1 year for everyone to learn the system and get on the same page. The Vikings will dominate.
    TJ or Sage will need be able to hibachi up some chicken while they make their reads when Kampman drops into coverage.

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:
    gotta change the subject huh... can't stay on the football [glow=red,2,300]FACTS[/glow] for more than 1-2 posts

Packers Offense is head and shoulders above the vikings offense ....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

Nick Collins is better than M. Williams....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

Greg Jennings is better than BB....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]

Aaron Rodgers doesn't try and challenge Ray Lewis in the Pre season and/ or do the HELICOPER!!!!! lol.....[glow=red,2,300]FACT[/glow]
    and despite all those facts (you pulled from your sphincter) we were still the better team. Fact.

Don't you feel special arguing against logic?

haha the better team or the better record ....i'll take FIRST *EDIT*..... and BTW getting to the playoffs and sucking do not make you a good team.... you Defense is strong when its at it best but it sometimes leaves alot to be desired ....Offense .... who is running that shwo cause they look like a bunch of sandlot players...... and i feel sorry for you to have to watch AP get ran into the ground after only a few seasons cause your coach can't do anything else

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

Packers Offense is head and shoulders above the vikings offense ....[glow=red,2,300]??? You really looked good last year....[/glow]

Aaron Kampmen is better than jared Allen ....[glow=red,2,300]PIPE DREAM[/glow]

Charles Woodson is better than Winfield ....[glow=red,2,300]Nay - both are good - PUSH[/glow]

A.J hawk and Nick Barnett are better than E.J henderson and Chad Greenway....[glow=red,2,300]C'mon... seriously?
    [/glow]

Nick Collins is better than M. Williams....[glow=red,2,300]Both show flashes of gratness, PUSH[/glow]

Greg Jennings is better than BB....[glow=red,2,300]I'll give you this one[/glow]

Let me fix this for you....

Admin Abuse for the x2 time....... > > >

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast