Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries

Matt Flynn is better than Brett Favre

What an awesome performance from a back-up against a playoff team with absolute motivation to try and win. When you couple that with the thought that the Pack only dressed 3 WR's for the game, along with all the other starters they put in street clothes... it was awesome. It was even more incredibly cool when you learn that Aaron Rodgers was calling the plays, joking w/ him to keep him calm, etc.

I never realized the depth of the QB suckage when we had Brett until we upgraded.

I had hints---many hints--- but we had no real plan B, so we took the bad with the good.

We carried Brett in GB. He'd have never survived his bad without our loyalty.

We've upped our standards now. We will cut loose a potential hall of fame QB...

That obw, we developed, as always.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Matt Flynn is better than Aaron Rodgers.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    What an awesome performance from a back-up against a playoff team with absolute motivation to try and win. When you couple that with the thought that the Pack only dressed 3 WR's for the game, along with all the other starters they put in street clothes... it was awesome. It was even more incredibly cool when you learn that Aaron Rodgers was calling the plays, joking w/ him to keep him calm, etc.

I never realized the depth of the QB suckage when we had Brett until we upgraded.

I had hints---many hints--- but we had no real plan B, so we took the bad with the good.

Packer fans idolized & called Brett Favre "GOD" for years. How do you upgrade from that?

Now Packer fans talk about the "3 TIME MVP" as if he was just mediocre or a POS.

But then again, that's typical of them.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post

What's this "we" stuff. The only thing you do is sit home in your mom's basement and watch tv. The only thing you do is run to the Schwans truck. "We" ....lol. Keep on thinking you're part of the team. I bet you spent your life savings on retarded Packer stock....you did didn't you. Go scrub the spaghetti stains off you're wife beater and get a job. "we"...
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    I did buy a share.

I was killing communists before you were born, so eat me, plus, cannot help but notice that you always go all ad hominem, practically instantly, practically always.

That makes you a dick, stupid, immature, and a loser. I could be wrong, but those are the indications based on your postings.

Have a nice day.

Oh, "Ad hominem" means, "to the person" a logical fallacy. I felt I must explain because you are way too friggin' dull to habla.

I kind of "live" in my garage, so you definitely got that on me. The problem you got is that by "live" I mean "enjoy" and also I got even money that it is worth more than your entire house.

asshole. I could be wrong, but all indications thus far point to your dick-headedness.

Sorry for you, us, and life. I apologize to others for also being a dick, at least this post, but your shit is old and tired, and I'm old and tired, and tired of it.

If you can't do or recognize humor and mild smack, I'd recommend you just stay out of it and STFU. It's a suggestion.
    Last edited by Dfoster; 01-05-2012 at 06:41 PM.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    How good is Matt Flynn now foster?? Beat out by a rookie, haha One game does not make a QB.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!