Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Re: Man tries to stab girlfriend after the packers loose.

It could happen to any fan base in the NFL.
    The packers are just under the scoipe since last weeks kid tying incident. People are responsible for their dumb and mean decisions NOT an NFl franchise.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Right but you share the same passion as a lunatic, so you must think similarly. :-\
    Come on now.. you can't be serious.
    I take attempted murder very seriously. I don't know you personally, but based on your associates I can only hope that you don't act on your anger.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Right but you share the same passion as a lunatic, so you must think similarly. :-\
    I take attempted murder very seriously. I don't know you personally, but based on your associates I can only hope that you don't act on your anger.
    Well then I guess I should search the MN papers for domestic violence and make a rash blanket statement of all Viking fans.. cause I don't know you and those are your associates.. believe as you may.

*walks away shaking head*

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I'm with you on that one Pack

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Well then I guess I should search the MN papers for domestic violence and make a rash blanket statement of all Viking fans.. cause I don't know you and those are your associates.. believe as you may.

*walks away shaking head*
    I was only kidding, don't go all packer fan on me. ;D

davike is offline Team Alumni

When it goes this far I will not put any sort of sports team label on this idiot. When it goes this far, this guy obviously has more issues that are deeper then just being an extreme sports/Packer fan who takes the game to seriously.

This sort of thing makes me sick to my stomach because I have been around some of this stuff and I know how real, scary and pathetic it is. It made me really mad when I read he is only getting 6 and 1/2 years. They need to lock this guy up and throw away the key. This girl will have only six and a half years to live in peace and then she will be watching over her shoulder all the time. Living in terror and wondering if a lunatic like this will come back for her. He obviously has enough issues to make me believe he would do something like that unless he makes some serious changes.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"davike" wrote:
    This sort of thing makes me sick to my stomach because I have been around some of this stuff and I know how real, scary and pathetic it is. It made me really mad when I read he is only getting 6 and 1/2 years. They need to lock this guy up and throw away the key. This girl will have only six and a half years to live in peace and then she will be watching over her shoulder all the time. Living in terror and wondering if a lunatic like this will come back for her. He obviously has enough issues to make me believe he would do something like that unless he makes some serious changes.
    100% agree.. six and a half isn't nearly enough for this kind of trash.. can't we control an island someplace and ship all these scumbags off too... How about Antartica?

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

I always knew packers girls were loose.
    I hear the packers lost too

davike is offline Team Alumni

"pack93z" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    100% agree.. six and a half isn't nearly enough for this kind of trash.. can't we control an island someplace and ship all these scumbags off too... How about Antartica?
    Weren't they trying to populate Mars? Or maybe we can try Pluto?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

So I made a post on here about how domestic violence goes up when the Packers lose in Wisconsin. I was laughed at by a few and even angered a few Packer fans that said I was a jackass and did not know what I was talking about. I think someone even insulted me. Who's laughing now!
    8)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast