Thread: From Los

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

From Los

Los posted this on packerchatters and I thought it was interesting, but since he won't post it here, I will:

Do you realize that in the 1990's, when the Packers were supposed to be the dynasty team, we didn't even win the most NFC Central titles in the decade? Minnesota won 4 NFC Central titles to our 3, which we won in a row in the mid-90's.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

From Los

Los is a good guy to our backs too. What a guy. Way to go Los.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

From Los

"SKOL" wrote:
    Los is a good guy to our backs too. What a guy. Way to go Los.
    Yeah, it just goes to prove that he really is a closet Viking fan!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

From Los

LOL

Thanks, guys...I'm not agreeing I'm a closet Viking fan, but I did post that.

Actually, on Packerchatters, there's still the ongoing Sherman battle (kind of like your Tice battle). I usually sit the fence a bit, but I've been finding myself speaking out for Sherman lately (though I'm unsure why...i think its just because there's so many fiercely against him).

In any case, I did think it was interesting, because people keep comparing the Pack back to the "glory days" of the 90's, and I thought of you guys when I saw the stats that the Vikes actually had won more division titles in the 90's than we did.

And, with the North title this season, we've actually matched the number of division titles from the 90's. Scary, isn't it...because we sure don't seem nearly as dominating as we were in the mid-90's.

Anyway...thanks rjk for quoting me on that. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

From Los

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    LOL

Thanks, guys...I'm not agreeing I'm a closet Viking fan, but I did post that.

Actually, on Packerchatters, there's still the ongoing Sherman battle (kind of like your Tice battle). I usually sit the fence a bit, but I've been finding myself speaking out for Sherman lately (though I'm unsure why...i think its just because there's so many fiercely against him).

In any case, I did think it was interesting, because people keep comparing the Pack back to the "glory days" of the 90's, and I thought of you guys when I saw the stats that the Vikes actually had won more division titles in the 90's than we did.

And, with the North title this season, we've actually matched the number of division titles from the 90's. Scary, isn't it...because we sure don't seem nearly as dominating as we were in the mid-90's.

Anyway...thanks rjk for quoting me on that. :-)
    No problem, I just figured it would be a nice thing for us Viking fans to hear. Actually, it's kind of interesting seeing them argue over Sherman because Sherman is a heck of a lot better than Tice. It's really not all that scary either that the Packers have won 3 considering that your only competition has been us and we always seem to do bad at the end of the year. If we could just play the same way all year, you wouldn't have had a chance the last 2 years.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

From Los

Sherman calling the plays sure made a difference for the Pack. Maybe Tice needs to try that.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

From Los

"SKOL" wrote:
    Sherman calling the plays sure made a difference for the Pack. Maybe Tice needs to try that.
    What? Have Sherman call the Vikes plays?

:shock:

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

From Los

"Caine" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

Caine
    Hey, if it helps us...what the heck! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

From Los

"Caine" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

Caine
    lol, it seems sometimes that everyone knows what the vikes are going to do next. except for us of course.(ok, me)