Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live in the now

supermoss84 is offline Waterboy

Live in the now

Lets face it folks, the Packers are mediocre at best, and have been for at least five years. The "invincible at Lambeau" dogma that used to dominate Packer fans' wet dreams is gone and will never return. They can't seem to buy a home playoff win, and actually went under .500 at home last season (including the playoff). Brett doesn't have the fight left in him, or the talent around him to win another playoff game in his career. He should have retired after that Atlanta debacle, when Vick destroyed those losers. Furthermore, an oft forgotten fact is that Brett didn't produce championships by himself. The coaching staff and other players produced their championship.

-Living in WI, I've often heard Tice described as the dumbest coach in the league.....Tell me one way that he is worse than Sherman?

-How much worthless stock are those chumps going to need to print in order to pay for Javon's new contract?

-How many more women will be abused by Packers this year?
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Live in the now

"supermoss84" wrote:
    Do female sheep count?

supermoss84 is offline Waterboy

Absolutely, they don't want to be touched by losers ling in the past either; they just can't complain as loudly as strippers or wives
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"supermoss84" wrote:
    Absolutely, they don't want to be touched by losers ling in the past either; they just can't complain as loudly as strippers or wives
    No but they sure do make a lot of noise....Oops, I've said too much. :wink:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supermoss84" wrote:
    Do female sheep count?
    Yes, in Wisconsin, they do!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "supermoss84" wrote:
    No but they sure do make a lot of noise....Oops, I've said too much. :wink:
    umm, should we be worried? :shock:

Del Rio Guest

All I want to know is if they have been terrible "and have been for at least five years" then what is our excuse for getting pounded by them repeatedly :grin:

Face the facts, nothing will be settled until the pads go on and the two teams play.

With that being said.........Favre's a llama lover!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    All I want to know is if they have been terrible "and have been for at least five years" then what is our excuse for getting pounded by them repeatedly :grin:

Face the facts, nothing will be settled until the pads go on and the two teams play.

With that being said.........Favre's a llama lover!
    I'm with Del Rio there. They've been a solid, respectable team for the last few years. Wish I could say the same for their fans.

Anyway, they've been a playoff team, and like it or not, the most dominant team in our division the past few years. This year, however, will be different. They're falling apart with injuries, holdouts, and believe it or not, negative media coverage.

As much as I hate watching him play, especially against us, Butt Fart is a great QB. I seriously doubt they can contend with us this year though. I think the last time we swept the season series against them was '98, hopefully we'll do that again this year, and get back to where we belong: Atop the NFC North.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

True, true.....I would also have to agree w/ Del Rio heve no right to talk about their last five years when ours have been less than stellar.....and to all those Greenbay fans.... :bootyshake:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah Del is right..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast