Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GBMiah is offline Rookie

Let the words fly! PACKERS -vs- VIKINGS

Our next game is against the Vikes, Both teams will be up for this game unlike any other. May the best team from Wisconsin win!
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

skogs02 is offline Starter

your an idiot, go home, we got another game before we beat your a$$'s

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah, after we warm up our Mercedes offense against the C*nts we will floor it against the Peckers!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Let the words fly! PACKERS -vs- VIKINGS

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Our next game is against the Vikes, Both teams will be up for this game unlike any other. May the best team from Wisconsin win!
    the best team from wisconsin might win that day, but seeing as how the best team in wisconsin is the milwaukee admirals, the vikes will be just fine.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Actually, Minnesota was playing Wisconsin today on FoxSports....women's volleyball. However, it was on at the same time as our football games, so I missed the amazons bouncing their balls.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ohhhhhhh los... you always have the funniest things to say

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"skogs02" wrote:
    your an idiot, go home, we got another game before we beat your a$$'s
    Actually I think your the Idiot, and you suck at life. Read the first word in my post, "OUR" first game. I know you have a game before the great matchup ya waste of skin.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

We will deal with you later, as we have the Colts to vanquish first before we pound the FudgePackers.

As regards your arrogant sig, I don't have the time to waste on one of your stupid Packers boards...I have got enough to talk about here. You are the one spamming at least one Viking board with your useless drivel...kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. Or is it that this board is better than all of the Packer boards put together, so much so that you just like being here? Watch out, you stay too long and you might just become a Vikes fan!

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Whats more arrogant? My sig or the slogan it parody's? If it doesnt describe you then you need not worry. Drivel? Hardly, while the message I wrote to start this topic was somewhat campy, it could have been alot worse. Drivel is the first reply to this topic... Pardon me for wanting to start a friendly topic about the most anticipated matchup of both our seasons.

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Whats more arrogant? My sig or the slogan it parody's? If it doesnt describe you then you need not worry. Drivel? Hardly, while the message I wrote to start this topic was somewhat campy, it could have been alot worse. Drivel is the first reply to this topic... Pardon me for wanting to start a friendly topic about the most anticipated matchup of both our seasons.
    Hey dude, you put that kind of sig on your posts and you will be smacked...what I said is smack, cajun style...I will admit that someone like skogs usually posts drivel, but this forum is not called Trash the Pack for nothing...you might want to put the more friendly topics on the Viking Fan Forum. I am not against friendly talk with opposition fans, but I will respond in kind when I see stuff like your sig...it is all in good fun, but it is still smack nonetheless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast