Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

At least we're not the pack

As bad as it is looking for the Vikings, I am so thankful that I am a Vikings fan. It could be a lot worse. We could be white trash, inbred, losers like those hillbillies in wiscy. I think we will win the North and go to the playoffs but even if we have our worst season in decades, we will finish ahead of gb. Also, if this season doesn't turn out well, we have the pieces to be great in the near future. gb will be horrible for many years. I wish the city of green bay, packer players, and especially packer fans everywhere the absolute worst in life and I take comfort in knowing that at least in football, they will suck for a long time.

(Los, you are THE exception)

[color=red]

Prophet Guest

Re: At least we're not the pack

Yeah, Favre is done. Their O-line is really pathetic. Driver is old and Walker is hurt. Green will be more injury and fumble prone than ever with no semblance of an 0-line. Their D is so porous that Trent Dilfer tossed for over 300 yds at Lambeau. Their future most certainly looks grim. That is a good thing.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Mensa, you read my mind, I was just about to post a thread with the same topic in mind. I may be down on the play of the team a little right now but the season has just started. However, if we don't get to at least .500 soon DC and the boys can start scheduling tee times for late January to beat the rush.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

amen...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Yeah, Favre is done. Their O-line is really pathetic. Driver is old and Walker is hurt. Green will be more injury and fumble prone than ever with no semblance of an 0-line. Their D is so porous that Trent Dilfer tossed for over 300 yds at Lambeau. Their future most certainly looks grim. That is a good thing.

And they are very close to the salary cap, no room to make to make big moves in the off season. Especially if the old one decides to play another year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Prophet" wrote:

Don't forget we still have to face him this year.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Favre's old... he shoulda quit last year... although I'm not exactly sad he didn't. I'm looking forward to two last kicks at Favretard this year.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"MensaTice" wrote:
    As bad as it is looking for the Vikings, I am so thankful that I am a Vikings fan. It could be a lot worse. We could be white trash, inbred, losers like those hillbillies in wiscy. I think we will win the North and go to the playoffs but even if we have our worst season in decades, we will finish ahead of gb. Also, if this season doesn't turn out well, we have the pieces to be great in the near future. gb will be horrible for many years. I wish the city of green bay, packer players, and especially packer fans everywhere the absolute worst in life and I take comfort in knowing that at least in football, they will suck for a long time.

(Los, you are THE exception)
    I wish you the worst in life too, enjoy a life full of disappointments cheering for the team that has never had any heart and constantly disappoints - your Minnesota Vikings.

My life as a Packer fan could be worse, I could be a Minnesotan where everyone fucks elk, drinks their own pee, and sticks broomsticks up their asses at 10:30 PM on wednesday nights (in case you don't get the humor, I completely made this up but it is every bit as logical as your inbred, white trash talk suggesting that you are a better person because you are from MN).
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

you silly wisconsonite, we are better that you! Go put on some blaze orange gear and give grandpa a handjob. Almost huntin season!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    you silly wisconsonite, we are better that you! Go put on some blaze orange gear and give grandpa a handjob. Almost huntin season!
    You silly minne-SOT-an, go eat some lutefisk out of your mom's asshole and talk about how much fun the state fair is.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast