Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering.....

if anybody has see what a few packer fans have to say about winfield?

http://www.packerchatters.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2440

Kind of interesting....
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Just wondering.....

"outcast316" wrote:
    if anybody has see what a few packer fans have to say about winfield?

http://www.packerchatters.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2440

Kind of interesting....
    There isint much they had to say other then the fact they are hoping he doesnt do good and in way are s**ting their pants if he does. :lol:
    I think that hit he laid on someone during the 2002 season sums everything up. I posted the pic somewhere on this forum a while back when we first signed winfield.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Just wondering.....

HEre we go, hope it works.

Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering.....

They are bragging about their WR's which is pretty pithitic.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just wondering.....

As is the spelling of "pithitic".
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Just wondering.....

pithitic..... Is this Viking for "All our players are the best in the world and we refuse to admit that we haven't made the playoffs in years and that the Packers have the best QB ever and that our reciever is a greedy bastard holding us back with a QB who cant hang on to the ball and we have a FA signing who is amazing even though is is very overrated but since we are Viking fans we cant see that" or were you trying to spell "pathetic"?
    3 Straight Division Champs

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Just wondering.....

Wow packamanxxxi, you almost sound bitter...

I wonder why?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering.....

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    pithitic..... Is this Viking for "All our players are the best in the world and we refuse to admit that we haven't made the playoffs in years and that the Packers have the best QB ever and that our reciever is a greedy bastard holding us back with a QB who cant hang on to the ball and we have a FA signing who is amazing even though is is very overrated but since we are Viking fans we cant see that" or were you trying to spell "pathetic"?
    Hey thanks for stopping by :!: And being a JACKA** :!: ottytrain2:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering.....

Alright, I'm stopping in just for a quick comment since you guys love me dearly. Ahmad Carrol and Antoine Winfield are the same height. Carrol's play by draft experts is compared to Antoine Winfields. Yet, this site posts multiple rips on the Packers pick of Carrol and many props to Antoine depicting him as the vikings savior on defense. A draft can't be evaluated before the players step on the field anyway but if you are looking for props, you guys had the better draft on paper. I personally don't see Antoine as anything more than an a slightly above average player that improves your defense slightly. Billvike is already calling this guy the best CB in the NFC. If that was the case, where was the props when he was with the Bills? You have improved yourselves during the offseason more than the Packers with no cap room have but with the amount of money you guys were below the salary cap, i would consider it a disappointment that Javon Kearse, Ogunleye, etc. will not be wearing the gay purple this year. Yes, Marcus Robinson was also signed. Wow!!! Is he really that good. With as good as burleson is supposed to be by some Vikings fans he seems like a wasted signing. Yes Hovan barbarian is back this year. Does anyone know if he gave the money he recieved for his pizza hutt commercial to Favre yet? It is quite obvious to everyone that he would not be a household name without his Favre feud and would never have received his PH commmercial. Maybe he will finallly sack the guy he dreams about all year and keeps a jersey of in his locker this year. Funny, I don't hear the consistent talk of hovan greatness taht was throughout this board last year around this time. Good luck this year purplepriders. Isn't it about time to start a "God i hate the fudgepackers thread "where all of you can mouth off about how you hate the Packers and their fans again? Truly the only reason, i despise this site is because webby has anti-packer, anti-Wisconsin, and anti packer fan all over the place. Someone try to find another football team forum where outside the forums it promotes hatred for another team and another team's fans the way this site does. Yes, I am calling you out webby. Whatever your problem is with WI, keep it in the forums and don't encourage it throughout the site. Let the anti-packer, anti - Wi bashing begin in response to my post. I would expect nothing less from this group.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Just wondering.....

superior-
    The fans here need to rip on Wisconsin and its fans as they have a very hard time justifying their negative statements about the Pack. It is much easier to call all Wisconsinites fan, ugly, gay (OMG), etc. rather than have to do a bit of reasearch and risk realizing that their newly prized Winfield is no better than a good corner, of which there were several this year.

The one thing that should be noticed is that those Packer fans who come here more often than just one or two quick posts never, ever rip on Minnesotain the manner that WI is treated here. Is it because Minnesota doesn't have anything to be ripped on?? Hardly.... they elected a professional wrestler as govenor for christs sake. They claim to have so many lakes when in fact WI has over 3000 more. etc etc etc

The simple fact is that it is a power struggle. Its the same reason a few of my fifth graders call people "faggots" while others just laugh and walk away. Those students with the power problem who just need attention and choose to pick on others and pick on their heritage, race, or anything else exist everywhere. They don't know how to have an intelligent conversation. They need people to look at them because they can't do anything else right. The funny part is that they almost always turn out to be Viking fans. (Ok, that was a cheap shot...lol)
    3 Straight Division Champs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast