Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just like a packer Fan

Chevy 4 life!! I guess that's all I have to say on that subject!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Just like a packer Fan

hey go pack, in what way are the Packers better? Is it because of their illustrious history that no one cares about unless you are an old man. It is the fact that their record has declined the past 2 years and is poised to again? Is it because your aging qb has no decent back-up, and your team has no future at that position. Is it because your have an average receiving corps, meanwhile the vikes have the best receiver ever to play? Is is because your mishandled numerous personnel and draft situation in hte past year or two? Is it because you are content returning starters whereas everyone in the north looks to improve their starters? Is it because we had a better offense last year and look to have aa much more improved defense, whereas you have done almost nothing to improve your poor defense? I am sure I am missing many other things, but this post is getting a little boring. Especially when Packer fans in general refuse to aknowledge the direction that their team is going.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Just like a packer Fan

Cheers to that!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just like a packer Fan

Italian, I'll tell you what...

You want me to acknowledge where the team is going.

I'll tell you what I think. I think the Packers are going to be equally competitive with the Vikes this season.

After that, I do think Favre will retire. We have a lot of free agents at the end of 2004 and there will be some major revamping of the whole team.

2005 or 2006, we will find ourselves in the same position that you were in...a lot of money to spend, a lot of salary cap room, and a decent nucleus.

So, my opinion, do I see three straight years of 13-3? No. But I see competitiveness, even if 2005 is the year of the Viking. Call me a fervent fan, but I don't see the complete collapse of our team, but I do see rebuilding, and in today's NFL, it doesn't take long.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Just like a packer Fan

Man Los, you're a packer fan but you make really good points!! I however don't think Favre will retire after this season (unfortunately). I want him gone as much as the next Viking fan, but that guy is just too intense and loves to play the game of football. I don't think he'll hang it up quite yet. Especially with the running attack he has, he won't get hit as much (he hasn't been hit too much the last couple of years, has he?) and Ahman is a great weapon in the backfield running and catching (unfortunately).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123