Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    johnnyb22 is offline Rookie

Just like a packer Fan

Pack88 They are having a little fun. So you have to use the Lord's name in vain. You should be ashamed, why not respond with a little more intellect so people won't think you are so ignorant. It's a small mind that has to use profanity to get their message across to the other side. I was offended by the words and hope you can find a better way to express your anger. And the Vikes will win the division, if not this year then next. They are a team on the rise unlike the Pack who are on the decline. They may have one year left before they have to rebuild. Go Vikes!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just like a packer Fan

I hate stupid packer fans! Congratulations, you made the playoffs last year!!! WOW. Look back in history. We've made the playoffs more times than you and we've won more division titles. Congratulations on your SB titles, but if your talking about just going to the playoffs, it looks like we win. Get the F**K off our site and go play with your little packer geeks!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

howln4u is offline Rookie

Just like a packer Fan

Wow, things are getting out of hand. If you cant take a joke then you take things way to seriously. Just ask the people who cheer for the VIkings and live in WI or IL. We take the jokes well. I even compliment the Pack when they play good and bash the Vikings when they play bad. I am a Football fan and a Viking fan. I can see when teams play good even if I dont like them

Yes the Pack won the SB a few years ago. The Vikings have one of the best seasons in NFL History and it comes down to a missed FG.

Sht happens. Live with it and laugh and move on or just be quiet.

go_pack88 is offline Waterboy

Just like a packer Fan

Keep it coming, because I'm still right. I will let you know if anyone has successfully made me feel stupid, but so far, it hasn't happened. So go on, take your best shot and prove me wrong in thinking that side by side, Green Bay is better than Minnesota. Don't make these crappy excuses, and just tell me why I'm wrong. So far excuses are all I've seen, and I'm waiting on someone to:

a) Step up and admit I'm right or
    b) Step up and prove me wrong

triedandtrue, just shut up. Your only hurting yourself, because it doesn't matter that the Vikings "handed it to us." The fact of the matter is, we made it to the playoffs and you didn't. Honestly, the Packers and Vikings were pretty close last year, but we were better, even if not by much. But how much better doesn't really matter, being better is what does. Green Bay was better, Minnesota was worse, deal with it.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Just like a packer Fan

"go_pack88" wrote:
    Jesus Christ. Jesus Fucking Christ. Is this all you can come up with? I mean really, if you want to make us Packers fans fell dejected at all, then why not wait till the Vikings actually win the NFC North. Its pretty damn sad when you have to make fun of a team that is better than you because well, they're better than you. Go on and try to counter me, youll be wrong anyways, because if you think about it, that really IS all Vikings fans can do. Packers fans don't have as much time because theyre too busy watching the Packers go to and play in the playoffs. Top that, if you can.
    Look pack88, you come to a viking forum where its all about the packers being trashed. SO why even complain???? This is a trashtalking forum, so of course you are going to be bashed. IF you dont like it, LEAVE OR DONT COMPLAIN! :twisted:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Just like a packer Fan

O.K. Pack88 I will prove you wrong. The Vikes
    and Pack have played 85 times the all time record
    is 42-42-1 how are they better? After this year
    I bet we have a 2 game advantage. So before
    you say something stupid-stupid look up the facts
    I am sure someone will help you read the big words.
    Don't tell triedandtrue to shut up when yours is
    the only pie hole needing shut.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just like a packer Fan

The only reason the series is tied up the way it is is because we were an expansion team when we came in and the packers were in existence for what, 40 years already!! It usually takes those expansion teams a little while to start winning games!! It's not an excuse, just the facts!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Just like a packer Fan

Pack_88, you are RIGHT, introspection is not your forte, and you cannot be proven wrong, only a mirror could possibly do that. Do not say Shut up to TnT. you shouldn't be allowed to lick her boots, let alone say shut up to her. She is awesome, you are not. Go back to a packer website if all you can do is be rude to really cool people. Or maybe look in a mirror, then do a search on Los A's posts. He is a class act with a wonderful sense of humor. I would SERIOUSLY miss the guy if he left. Not because he is a packers fan, but because he is a tremendous person. I could personally care a less what team he cheers for, or lol, even if he likes Fords in Nascar, the guy is cool. Live and learn.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Just like a packer Fan

haha... thanks guys. And they're right I will not shut up... Pack_88... 88... is that the year you were born? It would make a lot of sense. You really have nothing to say that many packer fans haven't said and we haven't heard before... my dare to you though is to come back here during the season... ESPECIALLY when you're behind!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just like a packer Fan

Thanks, UT. Very congenial of ya. And I like Chevys.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast