Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Judas #4

  1. #1
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Judas #4

    I'll bet I know who wants one.

    [youtube=425,350]V17o0LnEWrk[/youtube]


    mars?



    *Be ready to move the topic to the Vikings Fan Forum*

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Judas #4

    [size=13pt]judasfavre.com[/size]

    [img width=450 height=253]http://www.judasfavre.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/DSC043691.JPG[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Judas #4

    "so-cal" wrote:
    I'll bet I know who wants one.


    mars?



    *Be ready to move the topic to the Vikings Fan Forum*

    I don't know if Marstc will buy one, however I know he can relate to the biblical tie-in to Brett Favre.

    When he heard the Vikings were pursuing Favre, his cock crowed 3 times.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Judas #4

    Okay.
    Who is the overseas order they mentioned in the clip.
    El Vikingo was it you?

    Wait....That must be why TNT is going to Barcelona....she had it secretly shipped there!!
    SKOL VIKINGS

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Judas #4

    That nickname was tossed into the mix on pp.o a while back.
    Too bad they made such crappy shirts, it would be nice to have one in a Vikings jersey format.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Judas #4

    This is a hater item. No way in hell would I support these Pecker fans.

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Judas #4

    "Prophet" wrote:
    That nickname was tossed into the mix on pp.o a while back.
    Too bad they made such crappy shirts, it would be nice to have one in a Vikings jersey format.
    I bet they got the idea from PPO. Packer fans wish they had a site as great as this.

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Judas #4

    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    I'll bet I know who wants one.


    mars?



    *Be ready to move the topic to the Vikings Fan Forum*

    I don't know if Marstc will buy one, however I know he can relate to the biblical tie-in to Brett Favre.

    When he heard the Vikings were pursuing Favre, his cock crowed 3 times.
    I am not to biblical so you might have to explain that one to me.
    I did laugh without knowing what it meant though.
    ;D

  9. #9
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,528

    Re: Judas #4

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    I'll bet I know who wants one.


    mars?



    *Be ready to move the topic to the Vikings Fan Forum*

    I don't know if Marstc will buy one, however I know he can relate to the biblical tie-in to Brett Favre.

    When he heard the Vikings were pursuing Favre, his cock crowed 3 times.
    I am not to biblical so you might have to explain that one to me.
    I did laugh without knowing what it meant though.
    ;D
    The sign that Judas had betrayed Jesus was signaled by a rooster crowing 3 times.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Judas #4

    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    I'll bet I know who wants one.


    mars?



    *Be ready to move the topic to the Vikings Fan Forum*

    I don't know if Marstc will buy one, however I know he can relate to the biblical tie-in to Brett Favre.

    When he heard the Vikings were pursuing Favre, his cock crowed 3 times.
    I am not to biblical so you might have to explain that one to me.
    I did laugh without knowing what it meant though.
    ;D
    The sign that Judas had betrayed Jesus was signaled by a rooster crowing 3 times.
    Was jesus as messed up as Ted Thompson?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Brett Favre a Judas or a Genius?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:38 AM
  2. (MERGED) Brett Favre and Judas?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •