I found these and thought they were funny so I thought i'd share them. I know certain Packers fans (like TEX) may not like these, but they are just jokes. If you don't like them, then don't read them. This is a Vikings site so people are going to tell Packers jokes. Get used to it or go away. I really wouldn't mind (I know some others wouldn't either).

>>>>>>The Vikings Fan

The Packers had taken the field when they noticed a Viking fan standing in front of the tunnel taunting them and hollering a bevy of lurid put downs. After listening to as much as they could take, the entire Packers defensive backfield chased the Viking fan into the tunnel. Five minutes later they came crawling out all bloodied and beaten, followed by the Viking fan who was still hollering. After a few more minutes of this the Packers entire offensive line chased the Vikings fan into the tunnel. After another five minutes had passed they came crawling out looking even worse than the last bunch. They were also followed by the Viking fan who was, by this time, getting even louder. Finally, after listening to the Viking fan as long as he could, Ray Rhodes set his remaining 36 players into the tunnel after the Viking fan. About ten minutes passed and finally, one bloodied Packer came crawling out and hollered to the coach, "It's a trap. There's two of them."

>>>>>>A True Packers Fan

A farmer dies and goes to hell. While down there the Devil notices that a farmer is not suffering like the rest. He checks the gauges and sees that it's 90 degrees and about 80 percent humidity. So the Devil goes over to the farmer and asks why he's so happy. The farmer says, "I like it here, the temperature is just like plowing my fields in June."

The Devil isn't happy with the farmer's answer, so he goes over and turns up the temperature to 100 degrees and the humidity to 90 percent.

After turning everything up he goes looking for the farmer. He finds him standing around just as happy as can be. The Devil quizzes the farmer again as to why he's so happy. The farmer says, "This is even better, it's like pulling weeds in the fields during July."

The Devil, now upset, decides to really make the farmer suffer, so he turns the heat up to 120 degrees and the humidity to 100 percent.

Once again, he goes looking for the farmer, and finds him sitting on the floor -- even happier than before! The farmer turns to the Devil and says, "This is great, it's just like working in the silo with my friends in August."

The Devil says, "That's it, I'll get this farmer." He goes over and turns the temperature down to 25 degrees and sets the weather control to SNOW. "Lets see what the farmer has to say about THIS."

A little while later, the Devil finds the farmer -- only NOW he's jumping up and down for joy and yelling, "The Packers are going to win the Superbowl!"