Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cheesefree is offline Starter

Javon Walker's Website

Yeah, Moss could learn a lot from three mediocre Packer recievers :roll: Really, what has this Jerbil Walker guy done anyways? The career stats of Walker, Ferguson and Driver aren't all that impressive.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Javon Walker's Website

It seems to me not long ago the Packers had a fella by the name of Sharpe destined for the Hall of Fame. I think if I recall he was tough, reliable, and was on pace to re-write records too. I think he played in 5 ProBowls in 6 years.

Did he make it to the hall?

I think for many reasons history should not be written before it happens.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Javon Walker's Website

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    It seems to me not long ago the Packers had a fella by the name of Sharpe destined for the Hall of Fame. I think if I recall he was tough, reliable, and was on pace to re-write records too. I think he played in 5 ProBowls in 6 years.

Ya but were not talking about sharpe, were talking about three average receivers the packers have now. Not something that happened 7 years ago and isint on the team anymore.

Moss will make the hall of fame in the future, you watch.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Javon Walker's Website

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "TEXPACK" wrote:
    They'll see for themselves. I think the trio of Driver, Fergy, and Walker are feeding off their anonymity. I love their work ethics and desire to be the best "group". Moss could learn something.
    What should he learn? Moss has a great work ethic, the guy hasn't missed a start in 6 years and has played through alot of pain and adversity and produced no matter who is under center. The only thing the trio of Packer receivers could teach him is how to play average despite having a great QB throwing the ball.

Moss by himself in better than your "best group". Try not to compare, because there is really no comparison. He will be either the best or second best receiver of all time by the time his career is over.

They are anonymous for a reason TexPack, they havn't done anything close to spectacular in this league yet.

Very nice Stallion!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Javon Walker's Website

Yawn...Maybe Moss should give J-Walk his jock strap and see if he can hold it upright.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Javon Walker's Website

J-Walk will not be a top 15 reciever EVER, MARK MY WORDS!

SKOL_Master is offline Rookie

Javon Walker's Website

"TEXPACK" wrote:

Sharpe had 595 receptions, 8,134 yards and 65 touchdowns in a 7 year career.

Moss has had 525 receptions, 8375 yards and 77 touchdowns so far in a 6 year career. There are other categories (200+ yd/gm) etc. where there is no comparison (because Sharpe didn't have any).

I agree, Tex, that we shouldn't write history before it happens. But if Randy plays 1 or 2 more years at the pace he's set, he'll be a candidate for the Hall of Fame.

Packer Fans need to recognize and enjoy watching a great player like Moss. I may hate Farve and can't wait until he retires, but I respect what he's done and it's fun to watch him play.
    c36083684f6cb51c68ec9ce28f2be935

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Javon Walker's Website

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    J-Walk will not be a top 15 reciever EVER, MARK MY WORDS!
    *marking FVF's words down, ready to use them against him in about 6 months*
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

silvermane is offline Rookie

Javon Walker's Website

javon walker is a legitimate no. 3 receiver on your fantasy team. he could be a no. 2 but favre spreads the ball around a lot so that kind of decreases his fantasy value. but i really think he will emerge this year as favre's favorite target and is the team's best deep threat. he and ferguson are both strong, physical receivers and both get good yards after catch.

donald driver is on the decline and although he is the most consistent i think walker and ferguson will improve this year to the point that driver will not see nearly as many passes come his way. if they don't improve, the packers passing game will be screwed.

i think top 10 is a little high for javon walker just yet. i can think of quite a few other receivers who are better than him. but we'll see what happens this season.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Javon Walker's Website

Moss, Harrison, Owens, Ward, Buress, Holt, Bruce, Rice, Toomer, Chad Johnson, Horn, Steve Smith, Derrick Mason, Price. Just to name some off the top of my head! Maybe top 15 for Jwalk, but no better!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast