Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Javon Walker's Website

All right I'll mark them... but can't say that I'll care if it happens!!!

JoeMama is offline Starter

Javon Walker's Website

This is Walker's 3rd year right? Well.... www.pigskinaddiction.com has a theory that most 3rd year receivers have a stellar season. For you FF guys....he might be a great pick.

Javon Walker's Website

lets see what the New and Improved D do to the 84 want a BEE, it would be great to really shut down the Puckers air delivery....full stop :violent3:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Javon Walker's Website

And i thought driver was the best reiver for the packers. :? I think if drivers is healthy enough this year, j-walk wont be the no 1 receiver. He aint no where near the top. Didnt driver make the pro bowl a couple of years ago? J-walk hasnt even done that yet.

Didnt even bother to read the article when i saw the quote "im going to take us to the superbowl".

If anything #4 would prolly do it all but i doubt it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Javon Walker's Website

Driver really hasn't been the same since the injury you guys inflicted on him last year.

Driver is still pencilled in as the starter, but I think both Ferg and JWalk will be the opening day starters.

Without trying to talk trash, I think these three are going to be among the most fun receivers to watch in the NFL this year. They may not be as productive as Moss, but they will get the job done and look like they're having fun doing it.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Javon Walker's Website

I think thats all a point of view there los... personally I only have fun watching the packers if they are doing crappy!!!! So if they fumble a lot or miss lots of catches... THEN they will be the most fun receivers to watch!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Javon Walker's Website

Lol they might not be as productive as Moss put together. Bartime, I will mark your words, I don't see it happening.

You want to see some real highlights of a real WR go to www.randymossonline.com, instead of just a bunch of picture of him making catches.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Javon Walker's Website

Even though we screwed driver up last year in the first game of the season. I still think and i know its possible he'll do better then j-walk this year. SUre j-walk is improving but i think driver could come back from that type of injury and still do better then j-walk.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Javon Walker's Website

They'll see for themselves. I think the trio of Driver, Fergy, and Walker are feeding off their anonymity. I love their work ethics and desire to be the best "group". Moss could learn something.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Javon Walker's Website

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    They'll see for themselves. I think the trio of Driver, Fergy, and Walker are feeding off their anonymity. I love their work ethics and desire to be the best "group". Moss could learn something.
    What should he learn? Moss has a great work ethic, the guy hasn't missed a start in 6 years and has played through alot of pain and adversity and produced no matter who is under center. The only thing the trio of Packer receivers could teach him is how to play average despite having a great QB throwing the ball.

Moss by himself in better than your "best group". Try not to compare, because there is really no comparison. He will be either the best or second best receiver of all time by the time his career is over.

They are anonymous for a reason TexPack, they havn't done anything close to spectacular in this league yet.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast