Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    secret squirrel is offline Waterboy

It's not the Packers I hate...It's their fans!!

Last year I traveled to greenBay for the game for the first time with my son. I can't count how many times I looked away while in the concourse and got a shoulder thrown into me. Then the mouthy fans wouldn't talk to us when the Vikings took the lead. One even grabbed my son while he was at the urinal. He was a college wrestler so that one turned out very well for us as the idiot beggged for forgiveness when my son put him in a chokehold after finsihing taking a leak. They talk about how they're better fans than the rest of us although last year there were 30 pages of Packer tickets on Ebay of which we bought great seats below face value. Hmmm would loyel fan put their tickets up for sale just because they had little chance of making the payoffs?? Then there's the ones I work with who say "God" wants the Packers to win.
    They proclaim to have nothing but lawbiding players who would never cross the line of the law. I find it amusing how these great fans complain that the Vikings are on local tv instead of their Pack yet they will not shell out a lousy $200 to see every game on TV.
    I know that I'd pay the money no matter how good my team was if the Vikes weren't on tv week after week. The NFL has made this the year of the quarterback and that will continue until the playoffs. At that time the team with the best balance and best linemen will win out. I think we all know that the Pack will be hurting when they need to gain 2 yards on third down and cannot make it running the ball. Take solace Vike fans, the Pack will end the year in disappointment.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: It's not the Packers I hate...It's their fans!!

"secret" wrote:

They proclaim to have nothing but lawbiding players who would never cross the line of the law.....
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

Ask them about;

Brett Favre - drunk in public, disorderly conduct and profanity.
    (Deanna was also arrested for “profanity and interfering with a police officer)

John Jefferson - rapist

James Lofton - rapist

Mossey Cade - rapist

Chester Marcol - Threatened wife with a shotgun

Mark Chumra - Child molestor

Najeh Davenport - second-degree felony count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief

Ahman Green - domestic violence

Nick Barnett - assaulting (a woman)

Ahmad Carroll
    - assault

I know I' m forgetting a few others. There was also one who had a DUI & hit a mailbox.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"secret" wrote:
    Last year I traveled to greenBay for the game for the first time with my son. I can't count how many times I looked away while in the concourse and got a shoulder thrown into me. Then the mouthy fans wouldn't talk to us when the Vikings took the lead. One even grabbed my son while he was at the urinal. He was a college wrestler so that one turned out very well for us as the idiot beggged for forgiveness when my son put him in a chokehold after finsihing taking a leak. They talk about how they're better fans than the rest of us although last year there were 30 pages of Packer tickets on Ebay of which we bought great seats below face value. Hmmm would loyel fan put their tickets up for sale just because they had little chance of making the payoffs?? Then there's the ones I work with who say "God" wants the Packers to win.
    They proclaim to have nothing but lawbiding players who would never cross the line of the law. I find it amusing how these great fans complain that the Vikings are on local tv instead of their Pack yet they will not shell out a lousy $200 to see every game on TV.
    I know that I'd pay the money no matter how good my team was if the Vikes weren't on tv week after week. The NFL has made this the year of the quarterback and that will continue until the playoffs. At that time the team with the best balance and best linemen will win out. I think we all know that the Pack will be hurting when they need to gain 2 yards on third down and cannot make it running the ball. Take solace Vike fans, the Pack will end the year in disappointment.
    I have to agree with I do not hate the Packers, I hate the fans. There are for the most part assholes. There are some intelligent ones out there but not many. I lived up there for 5 years so I am not just speaking out of my ass.

They looked pretty good running the ball against one of the best run Ds in the league.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers..Lower class than the Patriots

This goes back to the "Patriots Classless" Topic that was started after they beat up on Miami.

I agrees with this guy.

Minnesota vs. Green Bay: Up 27-0 with 5:38 left in the 4th, Brett Favre throws a TD pass. When New England was up 42-21 on Miami and put Tom Brady back in, up by a SMALLER margin, they were called petty for running up the score, but apparantly Brett Favre is above such criticism, because abusing pain killers is far less detestable than having a camera closer to the action than you're supposed to. (HaHaHa) As a Vikings fan, I have never liked Favre, but all the garbage he does needs to be recognized.
    http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/76936

*SKOL!*

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packers..Lower class than the Patriots

"IBleedPurple28" wrote:
    This goes back to the "Patriots Classless" Topic that was started after they beat up on Miami.

I agrees with this guy.

Minnesota vs. Green Bay: Up 27-0 with 5:38 left in the 4th, Brett Favre throws a TD pass. When New England was up 42-21 on Miami and put Tom Brady back in, up by a SMALLER margin, they were called petty for running up the score, but apparantly Brett Favre is above such criticism, because abusing pain killers is far less detestable than having a camera closer to the action than you're supposed to. (HaHaHa) As a Vikings fan, I have never liked Favre, but all the garbage he does needs to be recognized.
    http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/76936
    Point taken and I agree that Favre should have been taken out in this game someplace in the late 3rd when the game was in hand.

I beg to differ that we are as classless as the Patriots, but we could have called the dogs off sooner in this case, no doubt about it.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"secret" wrote:
    Then the mouthy fans wouldn't talk to us when the Vikings took the lead.
    Dude - how drunk were you?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I don't mind Packer fans.
    I have misguided friends who are packer fans, and the majority of the ones I have tailgated with are pretty cool.
    It is the fucking team that I can't stand. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"secret" wrote:
    Rabble Rabble Rabble.
    Nice to know you don't like the division rival.
    But the TRUTH is Packers fans are no different than Vikings fans.
    Both sides have drunken idiots, sober idiots, and then the other 95 percent are all Head Coaches.
    And the Pack seemed to run the ball just fine on us yesterday, just saying.
    And also you're making fan classless points on how many Green Bay tickets were being scalped on eBay, really?

And really don't take the extreme cases of some fans to justify the masses, I know quite a few of my fellow Viking fans who I could point out their stupidity, but I don't assume every Viking fan is an idiot because of them.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    Rabble Rabble Rabble.
    Nice to know you don't like the division rival.
    But the TRUTH is Packers fans are no different than Vikings fans.
    Both sides have drunken idiots, sober idiots, and then the other 95 percent are all Head Coaches.
    And the Pack seemed to run the ball just fine on us yesterday, just saying.
    And also you're making fan classless points on how many Green Bay tickets were being scalped on eBay, really?

And really don't take the extreme cases of some fans to justify the masses, I know quite a few of my fellow Viking fans who I could point out their stupidity, but I don't assume every Viking fan is an idiot because of them.
    Very well put, every fan base has the childish behaved members, the only games I take my young children to are the family night type scimmages that we have in the pre-season.. otherwise, even though it is sad to say, a regular season game isn't a place to take a child in this day and age.. which shouldn't be the case but it is.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "secret" wrote:

They proclaim to have nothing but lawbiding players who would never cross the line of the law.....
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

Ask them about;

Brett Favre - drunk in public, disorderly conduct and profanity.
    (Deanna was also arrested for “profanity and interfering with a police officer)

John Jefferson - rapist

James Lofton - rapist

Mossey Cade - rapist

Chester Marcol - Threatened wife with a shotgun

Mark Chumra - Child molestor

Najeh Davenport - second-degree felony count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief

Ahman Green - domestic violence

Nick Barnett - assaulting (a woman)

Ahmad Carroll
    - assault

I know I' m forgetting a few others. There was also one who had a DUI & hit a mailbox.
    Everybody needs a hobby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast