Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Interesting Packer Developments

I'd keep Smith or even Mewelde over Green. Yeah, he is pretty fast (not as fast as Bennett) but his fumbles completely RUIN games for them. I would wrather have no fumbles all game and no running breakaways, than a fumble and a big run...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

He didn't really fumble that much last year and it happens to a lot of RBs. He does make some pretty big plays, but he has a great o-line that pulls well and makes some nice holes for him. (part of me just died admitting that much!! oh well.)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

VKG... you need to move out NOW!!! You've been in Wisconnie for way too long.

Tell me about it!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Well, the fact that they allowed both backup QB's to leave the team if they get an offer means they're not too interested in shoring up the position. Unless, they know that Charlie Frye is theirs at #24.

Also, I think a lot of these low-ball offers are basically saying "You're not staying at an overpriced level". To me, this means they have to continue to account for Favre's 12 million salary cap hit, and they're letting a lot of nickel and dime guys go.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

He!! keep Favre, and get rid of all the supporting cast, seems like the right thing to do to me!!! Sorry los, your team is going downhill!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The only person that is going to get you a high pick out of the three you listed is Akman! Sharper is starting to lose it IMO and KGB didn't play all that well last year except for against the Bears. When did they release Wahle, IMO that was a big mistake, that guy is good (even though it kills me to admit that!!)
    Apparently, Wahle's cap number was humongous for some strange reason...so they had to let him go...sucks for them! Good for us!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Yeah Wahle's cap number was around 11mil! But, for all you Vikes fans who just automatically think our line will suck this year because of it are sorely mistaken. We still have our amazing core guys Flanagan, Clifton and Tauscher and like Denver does with Running backs, or the Vikes do with recievers, we always seem to find and field great O'lineman. Either way, both the Pack and the Vikes will have much different teams on the field come opening day 2005.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

I'm glad you're staying optimistic about your o-line but not only did you let go of two starters (I know you didn't have much of a choice due to their incredibly high cap numbers) but you also released Grey Ruegamer who played quite a bit this past season for you. I'm sure your o-line will be fine, but I don't think they will be the dominating force that they have been the past couple of years!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

If I was the Packers I wouldn't draft a QB this year, rather I would wait till next year when they can get Lienart at #1.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast