Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: If you think that you hated Favre before....

It would have been much more accurate if he replaced "vikings fan" with "vikings coach".

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That was pretty good.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Now that's funny right there!
    LMAO.

Nice dig.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

thats actually pretty funny.

I love this rivarly and the fact that people like Farve and Birk keep adding fuel to the fire.
    ;D

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Favre is going to be feeling some pain this year...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

davike is offline Team Alumni

Week 4: Farve enters the dome leading the league in single player turnovers, his lead threated only by Culpepper. Before Rogers takes over in the 4rth, he throws 4 of 20 for 10 yards, 4 interceptions. He fumbles twice, and is sacked 4 times by breakout player Udeze, 7 times all together. Second year Jackson throws 25 of 30 for 500 yards for 4 touchdowns. He is constantly completeing bombs to WRs Lowber, and Williamson (whos new nickname is glue hands). Chestor
    Taylor has rushed for 200 yards behind the solid vikings line, most of it coming off the right side.

Thats my prediction

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

BritishVike is offline Rookie

Thats wicked!!To be fair i just laughed my purple socks off!! ;D uve got to admit it guys, that was funny. Dont get me wrong, i cant wait until Greenway blitzes and takes him for a sack and a FF late in the third quater, but i like his style, how he said that without laughing is beyond me. "Even a vikings fan can do it"...cheeky cheesehead!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Nice find!
    Perfect scenario, a washed up Favre plugging a used car dealership in cheeseland and then ripping on Vikings fans.
    It's a funny mix and is so intellectually challenged that it could only come from the bowels of Wisconsin.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BritishVike is offline Rookie

"davike" wrote:
    Week 4: Farve enters the dome leading the league in single player turnovers, his lead threated only by Culpepper. Before Rogers takes over in the 4rth, he throws 4 of 20 for 10 yards, 4 interceptions. He fumbles twice, and is sacked 4 times by breakout player Udeze, 7 times all together. Second year Jackson throws 25 of 30 for 500 yards for 4 touchdowns. He is constantly completeing bombs to WRs Lowber, and Williamson (whos new nickname is glue hands). Chestor
    Taylor has rushed for 200 yards behind the solid vikings line, most of it coming off the right side.

Thats my prediction
    Love it!! ;D No need for the realism, and i like the way uve used Lowber the man thats never caught a ball in his life!!Classic...i wish my imagination was as vivid and creative as urs, keep up the good work!! ;D

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

o my god! his gonna die!!!

"davike" wrote:

Thats my prediction
    but this is some funny shit the only thing u messed up was that AP is gonna be the one running for 200 yards...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast