Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Green Bay...

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: If Green Bay...

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Same old Viking drivel on this website every offseason. Favre is old and sucks blah blah blah...Packers suck blah blah blah. Nonetheless, the three time NFC North Champions will be back again this year to smash the fragile conference championship hopes of the Vikings once again. If anyone has any doubts this will happen, just checks the forum posts of this site for the past three years during the offseason. They all contain the same lack of insight. Quite humorous actually.

Thanks for the laughs.
    You're right, somewhat...yes, we say the same thing every offseason. It's not "drivel" as you put it, but rather pride and faith in one's team.

You're wrong if you think the Pack will win the division again this year, and let me tell you why...for the past three years the Vikings have failed to make the moves necessary to improve their D, yet still managed to to keep an eye on the division title till the very end.

The Packers have slowly degenerated on D and, have only won the division title at the very end because of Viking mistakes.

The Vikings should actually be rated higher this year (without Moss), while the Packers will probably be rated lower (with Farve).

Check back next year. If the Vikings lose the division to the Pack again, we'll still be here,and we'll even say congrats. If the Vikings win the division...where will you be?

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

If Green Bay...

Green bay aint' going 3-13. Not with Farve, A.Green and Javon Walker. They be 10-6 or 9-7 at worst. Minni needs to go 11-5 to win the division. But dont' sleep on detroit. Mariochi is the man

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

If Green Bay...

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Green bay aint' going 3-13. Not with Farve, A.Green and Javon Walker. They be 10-6 or 9-7 at worst. Minni needs to go 11-5 to win the division. But dont' sleep on detroit. Mariochi is the man
    They were 10-6 this last year, and thats with 2 wins against us. I doubt that they will hit 9-7. I am thinking realistically of 8-8 or 7-9.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

If Green Bay...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    They were 10-6 this last year, and thats with 2 wins against us. I doubt that they will hit 9-7. I am thinking realistically of 8-8 or 7-9.
    While I happen to believe that this will be Favre's first losing season. Green Bay has been aided the past 3 years by a weak division. With improvements in Minnesota, Detroit, and Chicago - and a mass exodus of talent from Green Bay, I look for them to take up residence in the cellar early.

GB has signed 2 guards, but no one as capable as the ones they lost. And they have yet to make a move on D - where they need it most. I have a feeliong I'm really going to enjoy this season.

Caine

If Green Bay...

"Caine" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    While I happen to believe that this will be Favre's first losing season. Green Bay has been aided the past 3 years by a weak division. With improvements in Minnesota, Detroit, and Chicago - and a mass exodus of talent from Green Bay, I look for them to take up residence in the cellar early.

GB has signed 2 guards, but no one as capable as the ones they lost. And they have yet to make a move on D - where they need it most. I have a feeliong I'm really going to enjoy this season.

Caine
    The biggie is the Vikes winning the Division, Green Bay in last place is just an added bonus.

If Green Bay...

Los must be the first pack fan I have heard admit to them not going to be that good. Good for you!! last year I was man enough to admit that the vikes were sliding. Even after this FA everyone here in SE WI I know thinks the pack still has it.....WHY????(in a screaming voice) They have lost 3 of their big time players and signed a bunch of nobodys.

pack fans here-"I think we will be even better than last year, Minne is in trouble"

me-" ukeright: you must be joking right"?

pack fans here-"No way we are awesome"

me-" ukeright: are you serious"

pack fans here-"yea, you guys dont have that good of a team we have signed alot of good guys to replace our lost ones it is going to be hard for you to win the NFC North and your FA didnt even go that good"

me-"your stupid" ukeright: (right on them)
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

If Green Bay...

"WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    Los must be the first pack fan I have heard admit to them not going to be that good. Good for you!! last year I was man enough to admit that the vikes were sliding.
    I said that?

I don't think I said that.

Rewind the tape. Check that.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

If Green Bay...

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    Los must be the first pack fan I have heard admit to them not going to be that good. Good for you!! last year I was man enough to admit that the vikes were sliding.
    I said that?

I don't think I said that.

Rewind the tape. Check that.
    You didn't have to say it, we all know it! :wink:

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

If Green Bay...

All I know is that the Packers won't be THAT much worse than last year...

But they certainly won't be better, whereas I feel the Vikings will be.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

If Green Bay...

Both 9-7, then? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast