Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: I knew it!

  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: I knew it!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, this was posted weeks ago.
    I looked and never saw it, so I posted it.


    Oh well, my bad.
    Atleast I looked.


    I found it in 10 seconds. Here it is.........

    [size=13pt]I found Cajun! [/size]

    I used the URL address of the picture, so that's why I had better success than you. The thread title certainly doesn't give it away.
    Sorry, should I have used a thread title of

    "Packer Fans Grab Nutsack During Lambeau Leap"?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I knew it!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, this was posted weeks ago.
    I looked and never saw it, so I posted it.


    Oh well, my bad.
    Atleast I looked.


    I found it in 10 seconds. Here it is.........

    [size=13pt]I found Cajun! [/size]

    I used the URL address of the picture, so that's why I had better success than you. The thread title certainly doesn't give it away.
    Sorry, should I have used a thread title of

    "Packer Fans Grab Nutsack During Lambeau Leap"?

    =Z=
    LOL! That would have worked. So would have....

    "I Found Cajun Grabbing A Nutsack During A Lambeau Leap"

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: I knew it!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, this was posted weeks ago.
    I looked and never saw it, so I posted it.


    Oh well, my bad.
    Atleast I looked.


    I found it in 10 seconds. Here it is.........

    [size=13pt]I found Cajun! [/size]

    I used the URL address of the picture, so that's why I had better success than you. The thread title certainly doesn't give it away.
    Sorry, should I have used a thread title of

    "Packer Fans Grab Nutsack During Lambeau Leap"?

    =Z=
    LOL! That would have worked. So would have....

    "I Found Cajun Grabbing A Nutsack During A Lambeau Leap"
    You have 27000 post, I hope you can find yourself around the website better.



  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I knew it!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    [quote author=COJOMAY link=topic=40608.msg690113#msg690113 date=1197519598]
    Gads, this was posted weeks ago.
    I looked and never saw it, so I posted it.


    Oh well, my bad.
    Atleast I looked.


    I found it in 10 seconds. Here it is.........

    [size=13pt]I found Cajun! [/size]

    I used the URL address of the picture, so that's why I had better success than you. The thread title certainly doesn't give it away.
    Sorry, should I have used a thread title of

    "Packer Fans Grab Nutsack During Lambeau Leap"?

    =Z=
    LOL! That would have worked. So would have....

    "I Found Cajun Grabbing A Nutsack During A Lambeau Leap"
    You have 27000 post, I hope you can find yourself around the website better.



    [/quote]

    LOL! The search feature works the same no matter how many posts you have. It's just a matter of knowing how to use it.

    It was either Zeus or Ultra who suggested it in a thread once to use the web address in the advanced search. It doesn't always work the best, but it does work. I knew the pic that was posted in both threads was from college humor, so the web addresses would be the same.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    huxx is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    496

    Re: I knew it!

    Probably grabbing his cheesehead

  6. #16
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: I knew it!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=PurpleGator link=topic=40608.msg690116#msg690116 date=1197519649]
    [quote author=COJOMAY link=topic=40608.msg690113#msg690113 date=1197519598]
    Gads, this was posted weeks ago.
    I looked and never saw it, so I posted it.


    Oh well, my bad.
    Atleast I looked.


    I found it in 10 seconds. Here it is.........

    [size=13pt]I found Cajun! [/size]

    I used the URL address of the picture, so that's why I had better success than you. The thread title certainly doesn't give it away.
    Sorry, should I have used a thread title of

    "Packer Fans Grab Nutsack During Lambeau Leap"?

    =Z=
    LOL! That would have worked. So would have....

    "I Found Cajun Grabbing A Nutsack During A Lambeau Leap"
    You have 27000 post, I hope you can find yourself around the website better.



    [/quote]

    LOL! The search feature works the same no matter how many posts you have. It's just a matter of knowing how to use it.

    It was either Zeus or Ultra who suggested it in a thread once to use the web address in the advanced search. It doesn't always work the best, but it does work. I knew the pic that was posted in both threads was from college humor, so the web addresses would be the same.
    [/quote]

    I will take this advice for next time.


    Thanks!

  7. #17
    rttsbgtgb's Avatar
    rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    130

    Re: I knew it!

    Yes because pretending to moon a bunch of guys is more heterosexual.

    Maybe the guy is gay. I don't know. Neither do you. But I'd think that's his business.

    No, he shouldn't grab someone in public like that. That is pretty uncalled for.

    But to pretend like this act reflects upon all Packers' fans is pretty inaccurate.
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

  8. #18
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: I knew it!

    rttsbgtgb wrote:
    Yes because pretending to moon a bunch of guys is more heterosexual.
    He was mooning the women, which is ENTIRELY heterosexual.
    The men only watched because they were Packer fans.

    rttsbgtgb wrote:
    Maybe the guy is g*y. I don't know. Neither do you. But I'd think that's his business.
    If there's now public physical evidence, it's everyone's business...

    rttsbgtgb wrote:
    No, he shouldn't grab someone in public like that. That is pretty uncalled for.
    Well, I don't know about that either.
    Maybe Ruvell Martin told the guy to grab his unit because HE enjoys it...

    rttsbgtgb wrote:
    But to pretend like this act reflects upon all Packers' fans is pretty inaccurate.
    Again, without more proof to the contrary, we have to go with the evidence at hand.
    A Packer fan (We know that by the jersey) is grabbing the junk of a Packer player (solicited or not is unknown), and everyone around them is smiling...


    So, of 15 Packer fans observed, all ofthem were enjoying the junk pulling, and that would tend to support the assertion that it reflects upon all Packer fans (Except the 2 females), since all Packer fans photographed enjoyed it.
    Based upon the 15-for-15 ratio observed, we can extrapolate that out of 100 packer fans, 100 of them would enjoy it.
    From there, we can also assume that of 1000 packer fans photographed, 1000 of them would enjoy it, and so on until we get to "all".

    Caine


  9. #19
    rttsbgtgb's Avatar
    rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    130

    Re: I knew it!

    "Caine" wrote:
    From there, we can also assume that of 1000 packer fans photographed, 1000 of them would enjoy it, and so on until we get to "all".
    Ah I see. So, if I'm ever at a Vikings home game, I'll go ahead and take a picture of the handicap section and assume that that section represents the mental capacity of Vikings fans until we get to the "all" mark.

    Fair enough?
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: I knew it!

    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    From there, we can also assume that of 1000 packer fans photographed, 1000 of them would enjoy it, and so on until we get to "all".
    Ah I see. So, if I'm ever at a Vikings home game, I'll go ahead and take a picture of the handicap section and assume that that section represents the mental capacity of Vikings fans until we get to the "all" mark.

    Fair enough?

    Fair enough


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If we knew then what we know now....
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 08:16 PM
  2. Sergio Gilliam, We hardly knew you!
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. I never knew...
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 12:08 PM
  4. I wish I knew this guy! (Video)
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 05:57 AM
  5. Red Says He Knew It
    By vwo32 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 01:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •