Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IdahoViking is offline Rookie

I Have Seen the Future!!!!!!!!

Sometime this fall, Darrin Sharper ends Brett Favre's career wtih a hit he never saw!!! Ouch. The end had to come sooner or later.
    Don't worry, I'll take care of it!!

GBFan is offline Starter

LOL. Sharper couldn't hit a fukking barn.

Sharper was a good safety, but not anymore. His speed has slowed down signfigantly, he can't tackle worth a damn(believe me, I've seen many packer games) he's a mediocre Safety and his skills are diminishing. he was a key role in our horrendous D last year. Thanks for taking him off our hands!

look forward to a lot of missed tackles by Darren Sharper.

I think it will go Favre throws a pick to Sharper and gets taken out by Harris in a block to spring Sharper for the touchdown.

alwaysamossfan is offline Training Camp

The funny thing about Sharper is he'll still have more tackles than anyone in GB's secondary, if they ever decide to get one.
    [img:75c85448ab]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/3447/alwaysamossfan0ld.gif[/img:75c85448ab]
    Sig created by MinnesotaFury

:lol: nice. :salute:

chippewavike is offline Rookie

HAHAHA thats good finnishvikingfan.. the linebacker i hate takin out the quaterback i hate the most, i'd fall in love with Harris, thats the way to stay positive :salute:

But i think it be better if Favre got tooken out by Smoot, and yeah I think besides Carrol's good rookie season and Al Harris's interpection return in the 2002/2003 wildcard? packers secondary is NOTHING without sharper. now packers have secondary and O-Line to work on in free agency and the draft, I think Ty Law would fit good in Green Bay, but that be the only thing i'd be scared of playing green bay.... but it wont happen

good luck this off-season all packer fans :thumbleft:

I think the pack are going for Harrison from NE. It would be nice to see Favre go down by one of our new addtions.

GBFan is offline Starter

"alwaysamossfan" wrote:
    The funny thing about Sharper is he'll still have more tackles than anyone in GB's secondary, if they ever decide to get one.

Sharper needs to learn "how" to tackle before he can do anything else. Seriously, he isn't great anymore. He's a decent Safety now.

GBFan is offline Starter

"chippewavike" wrote:
    HAHAHA thats good finnishvikingfan.. the linebacker i hate takin out the quaterback i hate the most, i'd fall in love with Harris, thats the way to stay positive :salute:

But i think it be better if Favre got tooken out by Smoot, and yeah I think besides Carrol's good rookie season and Al Harris's interpection return in the 2002/2003 wildcard? packers secondary is NOTHING without sharper. now packers have secondary and O-Line to work on in free agency and the draft, I think Ty Law would fit good in Green Bay, but that be the only thing i'd be scared of playing green bay.... but it wont happen

good luck this off-season all packer fans :thumbleft:

Packers secondary was NOTHING even with Sharper, LOL.

the only key player the Packers lost this offseason was Mike Wahle. Marco Rivera is good to, but he is getting older. Scrubs like Jue and Hawthorne don't even deserve to be starters on any NFL team. Sharper was a damn good Safety his first 4-5 years or so, but the last 3 seasons he hasn't done anything spectacular and he just seems to be getting worse.

Packers may not have signed any signifigant players, BUT, they have reduced Mike Sherman's role to just Head Coach(which is a good thing, he was a terrible manager) and, they got rid of the half wits who ran our defense, Slowick, Shottenheimer, etc and added Jim Bates, along with a few of his comrads from Miami.

Vikes are favorites to win the NFC North, they were favorites last year. That's why you play the games.

great offseason for you guys so far, good luck in 05-06

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"GBFan" wrote:
    Packers secondary was NOTHING even with Sharper, LOL.
    Can't argue that one.

"GBFan" wrote:
    the only key player the Packers lost this offseason was Mike Wahle. Marco Rivera is good to, but he is getting older. Scrubs like Jue and Hawthorne don't even deserve to be starters on any NFL team. Sharper was a gol 'darnit good Safety his first 4-5 years or so, but the last 3 seasons he hasn't done anything spectacular and he just seems to be getting worse.
    Sharper has had to increasingly cover the ineptitudes of your other DB's. Of course his stats fell, he's been trying to play 4 positions at once. Now, for the first time in years, he gets to focus on ONE position...HIS. I think Green Bay just let go their ONLY DB...and made us better by doing so.

"GBFan" wrote:
    Packers may not have signed any signifigant players, BUT, they have reduced Mike Sherman's role to just Head Coach(which is a good thing, he was a terrible manager) and, they got rid of the half wits who ran our defense, Slowick, Shottenheimer, etc and added Jim Bates, along with a few of his comrads from Miami.
    Having those coaching changes is all well and good...but who are they going to coach? They'd be better off bringing in a Pop Warner team.

Favre is comming back so all the Packer fans think they're headed to the Superbowl. Truth is, he's about ALL that's comming back. You've lost 2/5 of your O-Line, you will likely lose a RB (Davenport), might lose a TE (Franks...if anyone wants him, you can't match), and - aside from maybe 3 players - need an ENTIRE Defense replaced.

All on no cap room.

Face it, the Titanic is sinking and there aren't enough life boats.

"GBFan" wrote:
    Vikes are favorites to win the NFC North, they were favorites last year. That's why you play the games.

great offseason for you guys so far, good luck in 05-06
    Can't really argue that one either. Right now - on PAPER - we look fantastic. Of course, I thought so last season too...ooops. But, let's face it, Green Bay has been bleeding off talent for the last couple of years, and only the poor play of the rest of the Division has saved your bacon. Don't count on that again this year.

Caine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast