Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I hate Wisconsin so much, I just keep mentioning it !

"damien927" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I dislike the packers as much as everyone else, but the state of wisconsin is not that bad. Ever been to madison or lacrosse? great cities there. Alpine? nothing in MN can compair to alpine. Now welcome to the site, i am sure i will agree and disagree with you on many different subjects. Enjoy your time here, it really is the best site for football fans to go to.
    I would agree with you that there is nothing wrong with WI. I actually really like living in Madison. We wouldn't be moving back to mn if it were closer to family and some decent jobs. The problem I have is with delusional fans. I know every team has them, but the Packer Fan's love affair with Favre sickens me. I know the guy was great and is still pretty good, but that doesn't mean he is a god and can do know wrong. I am all about being realistic, I get along great with Realistic packer fans. I just can't handle the ones that are saying the pack will go 13-3 this year and Favre will win MVP/comeback player of the year/Superbowl MVP/Probowl MVP/possibly defensive player of the year. The problem is.... I run into 5 delusional fans to every one realistic fan. There, I vented.

That has nothing to do with were they are but who they are. just like in alabama, to packer fan their own sister is considered fair game for reproductive purposes.
    You republican whore!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"damien927" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I dislike the packers as much as everyone else, but the state of wisconsin is not that bad. Ever been to madison or lacrosse? great cities there. Alpine? nothing in MN can compair to alpine. Now welcome to the site, i am sure i will agree and disagree with you on many different subjects. Enjoy your time here, it really is the best site for football fans to go to.
    I would agree with you that there is nothing wrong with WI. I actually really like living in Madison.
    That's because you are surrounded by it.

For example: We all have sat on the toilet and dropped a huge deuce or two. And, when we open the door up if somebody passes they start to gag. However, while you were sitting there doing your thing...did you notice how foul the odor was? Probably not. Just like to probably do not notice how smelly, inbred, and downright disgusting Wisconsuck is.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I would agree with you that there is nothing wrong with WI. I actually really like living in Madison.

For example: We all have sat on the toilet and dropped a huge deuce or two. And, when we open the door up if somebody passes they start to gag. However, while you were sitting there doing your thing...did you notice how foul the odor was? Probably not. Just like to probably do not notice how smelly, inbred, and downright disgusting Wisconsuck is.
    LMFAO!!! wow, that was a quick turn from Madison being ok.... to dropping dueces...to foul odors.....to incest. Ultra, have you ever thought about anger management? :lol:

in all honesty, madison is cool, but I can't wait to get back to MN.

Thanks Lotza!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wisconsin is the butt hole of the galaxy!
    One of the photshop people here need to put that on the Wisconsin Licesne plate and post it.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wisconsin is the butt hole of the galaxy!
    One of the photshop people here need to put that on the Wisconsin license plate and post it.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"damien927" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:

LMFAO!!! wow, that was a quick turn from Madison being ok.... to dropping dueces...to foul odors.....to incest. Ultra, have you ever thought about anger management? :lol:

Honestly, Madison is always ranked as one of the best cities in the US to live in. My brother, who hates WI and the Pack, is thinking of moving his family there. His wife is a professor and the UoW is one of the leading colleges for her studies.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:

Honestly, Madison is always ranked as one of the best cities in the US to live in. My brother, who hates WI and the Pack, is thinking of moving his family there. His wife is a professor and the UoW is one of the leading colleges for her studies.
    Yeah, that is the only reason my wife and I moved here in the first place, UW. UW is a top college in the nation for a lot of things and my wifes Masters degree included. Since she is done in a couple weeks, it is time get back home closer to family and friends. We actually grew to really like Madison in our time and will miss it.

Thanks Lotza!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12