Warning: Non-static method VBSHOUT_CACHE::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../dbtech/vbshout/hooks/global_start.php on line 16

Warning: Non-static method INFOPANELS_CACHE::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in ..../dbtech/infopanels/hooks/global_start.php on line 9

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5755) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5755) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49
Hilarious post at Packersnews forum - Page 2


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    Funny. But only funny because of the rivalry. So in a way the post defeats itself.

    The Vikings-Packers rivalry has been going strong for 40 years. Not because both teams have always been power houses (in fact they both have had their share of shit years), but because of the tendancy for Vikings fans to spill into Wisconsin and vise versa. Many old time Packer fans have never forgiven the Vikings for stealing North Western Wisconsin from them when Bud Grant took over (Grant was from Superior). Now that we have Childress (former Wisconsin coach) it will keep going we may see some of the same. Many Vikings fans hate the fact that the 'dome is so close to Wisconsin, and routinely flooded by Cheeseheads during the Vikings-Packers game. This rivalry is still alive and well, and will be for years to come.

    And now on to our newest rival... the Seachickens... :grin:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    So true. You got to like his honesty..

  3. #13
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,463

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    "happy camper" wrote:
    *sigh*

    that viking fan sounds like an arrogent jerk.
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Dam...how to really make Vike fans look bad...geesh
    Its a joke guys. Its funny. :roll: :wink:

    WWBGD

  4. #14
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Dam...how to really make Vike fans look bad...geesh
    I think I can speak for most people when I say that whatever the subhumans on a packer message board think of us means absolutely nothing. The only reason I don't recommend doing that sort of thing on their boards is so their trolls don't come here and make life worse for our mods

    [color=red]

  5. #15
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'd like to see the responses it got!
    That's what I was thinking.....the funny part wasn't even included in the post.

  6. #16
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    It is funny, but we don't like trolls here so why go and troll on their site?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  7. #17
    MplsViking's Avatar
    MplsViking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    246

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    what is their fan site? maybe i could get a couple laughs

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    You have to register to view.

    Typical sheep screwing inbreds!

  9. #19
    MplsViking's Avatar
    MplsViking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    246

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    lol ok, but still what is the site... i wanna check it out

  10. #20
    shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    727

    Re: Hilarious post at Packersnews forum

    That was awesome


    Thanks PurpleMafia

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Comments from PackersNews.com on Jared Allen
    By shockzilla in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 05:46 AM
  2. Hilarious post from Viking Update Purple Thoughts board
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:51 AM
  3. My first post at this forum
    By Dragonship in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •