Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: This is HILARIOUS!!!!

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Dude, Favre, for your own sake, just break something and sit out this season. Don't let your career end like this man. :sad:
    This is basically what Packer fans say:

"Brett Favre is so good and so tough, he could play through anything!!! Break his arm and he'll throw for 300 ydsw and 5 tds!!! Break his legs and he'll scramble for 3 tds!!! Brett Favre is the best ever!!! He's gonna break all Marino's records and then some!!! He's played, like, every game in his career! He played through a broken thumb! Go Favre!"

I here it all the time, its ridiculous.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Man, just imagine the even more ridiculous pronouncements he will be making after the season...after he's gotten his bell rung a TON more times with that porous OL that he will be playing behind. :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Man i cant wait till Napo and Ben Leber lays him out soo bad at lambeau..!!

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

hey guys, seriously, let's not jump to quickly at this

I GAURANTEE that this team takes Favre straight to the record books! I'm dead serious, i will put money on it. If Favre doesnt go down in history after this season thanks to this team i will buy a Favre jersey and wear it around town & take a picture of me and put it on here (my friends know how much i hate him)

Mark my words!!

Favre will hold the record for most all-time interception passes by a player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Prophet Guest

"Vikes_King" wrote:

I GAURANTEE that this team takes Favre straight to the record books! I'm dead serious, i will put money on it. If Favre doesnt go down in history after this season thanks to this team i will buy a Favre jersey and wear it around town & take a picture of me and put it on here (my friends know how much i hate him)

Mark my words!!

Favre will hold the record for most all-time interception passes by a player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's what I like to see, put your honor on the line.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

considering we play him twice a year and have an amazing secondary, im not worried about it ^_^

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

"Vikes_King" wrote:

Mark my words!!

gee i didnt see that one coming
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah, I just saw that on PTI and Around the Horn. I am thinking wt...Either he is trying to motivate himself into trying to finish the season strong. Or he is waaay off his rocker.

This is a slap in the face to the Packer team that went to the SUper Bowl, twice. Those teams were good...I can't believe I just said that the Pakcers were good...Slap me!!! But Brett is tripping.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes_King" wrote:

Mark my words!!

Doesn't he only need to throw like 26 more to break the record?

Vike_Turner is offline Training Camp

Old man Brett is giving up a pep talk like the ones Curly Lambeau put on the team when Brett was just starting out in '44. The poor old guy realizes that his terrible team has no talent, no heart, and no chance, so I guess he is hoping that a little inspiration can maybe help them win one game this year. Poor old Brett should put down the painkillers, quit praying, and just retire before big Ben Leber shatters his spine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast