Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey, Pack! At least you've got Favre (and nothing else)!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Mr. O" wrote:
    Ultra speaketh the truth, the media hasn't really gone overboard on Vick yet.
    Everyone talks about how dangerous a runner he is, but at the same time most people mention how he has yet to develop a passing game.
    When a player is really overated, the media makes it seem like he can do no wrong.
    He got an MVP vote and he is in the pro bowl! He is overrated and the media has helped out with that! He deserves neither a pro bowl berth or a fricken' MVP vote!
    I disagree. Granted he may not be a good "traditional" QB, but you have to admit because of his running ability, and their solid D, that is why they made it as far as they did. MVP's are chosen due to how "valuable" they are to their team. Vick was very valuable to his team.

Don't get me wrong, I really do not care for him; but he does possess a threat that cannot be ignored.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I know what they are supposed to be, but that is never really the case! MVPs are given (usually) to a guy with tremendous stats for the year!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Vick's been hurt...he's really had one big game (naturally, beating the Packers in the playoffs), but since then, he's been injured, and then he really struggled in the WCO they tried to implement.

To me, it's kind of like McNabb and Culpepper...the big, strong, mobile quarterback doesn't get as much credit from the media until they start doing it more with their arm than their legs.

Once Vick starts that, then his running becomes the "added feature" to being a great QB, but frankly, I see Vick hurting you more with his scrambling than with his arm right now.

Don't get me wrong...I'd take him in a second on my team. But these mobile quarterbacks have short careers unless they learn to avoid the hits.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Well then both Vick and Daunte are screwed getting sacked 45+ times this year!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i dont like him i dont care whut kinda player he is or how great he was... i dislike the packers

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

vick isnt over rated i think.. he just needs someone to throw to.. peerless cant catch a fuckin cold

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    vick isnt over rated i think.. he just needs someone to throw to.. peerless cant catch a fuckin cold
    :shock:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123