Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    Or I guess like the Vike fans we have on our Packer site MVPX3.com. Or on Vikings-Suck.com. Or on the ESPN Packers message board, where we get a bunch of Vike fans all of the time.
    [size=7px][/size]

Well I guess you have company. :roll:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Hey

Well I guess that I just turned you statement around on you, making you look like a complete idiot. :roll:

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    Or I guess like the Vike fans we have on our Packer site MVPX3.com. Or on Vikings-Suck.com. Or on the ESPN Packers message board, where we get a bunch of Vike fans all of the time.
    well here is just more proof they (most packer fans for you Crewjerk04) can't even name their own website or message board without putting Vikings in it or on it, :cheers: the officalls have to do it for them " THIS IS THE OFFICAL WEBSITE OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS" they keep putting this one up "CHESSEHEADS OVER HERE" green with a yellow strip down the middle are the colors, :arrow:

Of course we know most (with a few exceptions)of you cheese heads can't type and you can't figure out how to pronounce more than four letter words so crewjerk04 who is the ape typing and what zoo did you come from anyway, and i realy think you need the little face so you can understand us :tongue:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    Well I guess that I just turned you statement around on you, making you look like a complete idiot. :roll:
    [size=7px][/size]

Since I do not comprehend moron; does any one no how to decipher
    this "I just turned you statement around on you"???
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey

You have got to like all the trash talk before the preseaon even starts. :lol:

Look lot of this stuff happened last year. Why do you still base things off of last year when a lot of things have changed. I for one think that our team changed a lot instead of the team that played the cards last year. I dont think we'll end up the same way we did last year since we improved.

Is that all you can do is base everything on last year? :scratch: :roll:

Its a new season now. the past is behind and its time to move forward with better results.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234