Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Hey

Not really, because if you are voted in it means you accomplished enough in the season to be there. Just because you skip for injuries doesn't mean you didn't deserve to be there. Another perfect example of Vike fans on this message board. "hey CrewJenks04 maybe someone should pinch you so you can wake up and STOP DREAMING ". Can't think of anything intelligent to say in your arguement, so you try to make the other guy look stupid by saying some stupid crap like that. And of course, everyone on the board will start trying to make incredibly stupid jokes about cheese and cousins and all of that crap. Get some new material, it's really getting sad. By the way, Casper, I don't think your using enough :shock: smiley :twisted: faces :colors: in your :silent: posts :scratch:

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    I don't know if you remember the playoffs last year, but we actually did win in the playoffs, which is more then the Seahawks, Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, or Vikes can say. Fact is that even if you guys did really blow it last year, you still lost the games you needed to win to secure the spot, and we won all the ones we needed to to get that spot. So, we were better last year and I will guarantee you right now that we will win the division this year too.
    U gaurantee the Packers r gonna win the division when they barely won last year and did almost nothing in the offseason while the Vikes did a lot to improve during the offseason and only missed winning the division by 1 play? yeah, they choked, but they have a better team this year and the packers still have almost the exact same team. so like i said before come back during the season after u guys r losing and talk to us.

Hey

I will come back, just like I did last year on this site. I always come back, win or loss. Unfortunately most of the Vike fans on this site can't say the same, like Webmaster who disappeared for weeks after the Vikes choked in the last week. We never need to do much in the offseason, because we can always rely on you guys choking.

Hey

cool crewjenk04 I'll drop the faces no problem here thanks
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Hey

doesn't matter to us choking or joking were all here to enjoy great foot ball and discusion about it, I guess that is why you are here with us right, just because we are the best and you want to be apart of it right, the packer sites are not stimulating enough for you, I mean how long does it take chesse to cruddle anyway and what can you talk about oh look at that bend
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Hey

I post on Packer sites, and if you look back at my posts I'm obviously not trying to be a part of the Vikes. Once again, you completely ignore what is posted and try to make a Pack fan look stupid (and fail, of course). Wait, let me guess what the reply will be. "LOL WE DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE PACK FANS LOOK STUPID LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol: "

Predictable idiots.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    You know, you didn't really have that many ups. It's so funny how all Viking fans responses on this site are something about how stupid "Puker" (really original by the way) fans are. Even if I had posted something worth arguing, nobody would take the time to actually think about the statement, they would just start talking about Packer fans being white trash. Chris Hovan sucks total ass, by the way.
    i think it's funny how u say all the responses r making fun of packers fans and calling them names when i've seen A LOT of intelligent conversations with Los. maybe u should try making an statement BACKED UP W/ FACTS instead of just dissing our players like u did with hovan. then maybe u will gain some respect and people will actually want u around to have conversations with.

Hey

Ok, how is this for a fact. You guys often call Hovan the Favre killer, when in FACT, he has not sacked Favre once. Also, if you look at the final play in the Cards-Vikes game, he is being manhandled by an o-lineman. Not double-teamed, like you guys claim he always is.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    I post on Packer sites, and if you look back at my posts I'm obviously not trying to be a part of the Vikes. Once again, you completely ignore what is posted and try to make a Pack fan look stupid
    [size=7px][/size]

No really you are doing a fine job looking stupid without help from
    anyone here. What kind of IGNORANT FOOL goes on another teams fan
    site and starts a post like this. AHH I guess one like you :roll:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Hey

Or I guess like the Vike fans we have on our Packer site MVPX3.com. Or on Vikings-Suck.com. Or on the ESPN Packers message board, where we get a bunch of Vike fans all of the time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast