Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hey

What a dumbass they are all gonna feel stupid by the end of next year.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    I don't think anyone should even respond to this pucker fans post, but it was too tempting. I'm sure he stayed up all night and used all 4 of his mighty brain cells to think of it, and then his mommy came in and typed it in the computer for him.
    Yes, we know that the Vikings did not make the playoffs, but not every team can make it every season. Our team had its ups and downs, as well as the packers, but we got the short end of the stick this time.
    But rest assure that the Vikes have not sat around and felt sorry for themselves this off-season and made some very good free agent aquistitions and had a very solid draft.
    So have your fun bragging about how your team barely made it to the playoffs, then barely beat the Seahawks in OT at home, and then choked in the second round of the playoffs, but in reality you guys know we are getting better and the puckers are getting worse.
    I can't wait for this season to start!
    Up all night? All 4 of his brain cells? I bet he got to bed around 3 am, and Neo don't you think you're being a little generous with 4? By the way since we're stating the obvious did you guys hear that we signed Marcus Robinson? :rr:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

wyviking is offline Rookie

Hey

crew you have no clue do you, us viking fans dont always cut down the packers on every topic put up in this board, we just cut down the packers when we have some person come on here with beer foam for a brain.
    o
    by the way if you did have a topic worth replying to, we would take some time and think of a statement that fits your topic. unless you like to put dumb topics like this one were you just get bashed for being a low life packer fan.
    and are offseason improvements might be over rated, but im glad we have improvements to talk about, un like the packers.
    crew if i was u i wouldnt post any more unless u need another hard on from viking fans giving u crap about having no brains, so prove us wrong and show us you have brains and dont post dumb crap like this
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey

Suprised some of you guys arent used to this already. Just another typical packer fan.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Hey

Hawaiian, :sunny: it is not so much the surprise but i think it because most to the purple pride are just plain shocked that slacker fans with a few exceptions :scratch: really don't have a clue ( must be all that cheese between their ears :bootyshake: ) and on top of that they :cheese: can not figure out or read that if you post a creative criticism or can prove a eloquent point (that means for all you salcker fans :cheese: a good post) the purple pide fans will and do concer right or wrong we are the best site and message board on the net. not to mention our team is the BEST in the divsion and League

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE PURPLE PRIDE :cheers:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hey

Crew

The Vikes lead the division last year for all of the regular season, time expired on the last play against Arizona.
    So why you packer pukes think you are a better team is beyond me, you did so well in the playoffs, can Farve still complete a pass?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Hey

I don't know if you remember the playoffs last year, but we actually did win in the playoffs, which is more then the Seahawks, Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, or Vikes can say. Fact is that even if you guys did really blow it last year, you still lost the games you needed to win to secure the spot, and we won all the ones we needed to to get that spot. So, we were better last year and I will guarantee you right now that we will win the division this year too.

Hey

hey CrewJenks04 maybe someone should pinch you so you can wake up and STOP DREAMING

by the way

tell me what kind of moon is it that doesn't shine

:bootyshake:

:silent: maybe I should not do that for a "packer fan"
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Hey

Oh, you guys always know right from wrong? Then please explain to me what the members of the site were doing when they claimed Favre had only been in 3 pro-bowls, when actually he was voted into 8.

Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    Oh, you guys always know right from wrong? Then please explain to me what the members of the site were doing when they claimed Favre had only been in 3 pro-bowls, when actually he was voted into 8.
    duuuuu voted and played are a little differant :cheese:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast