Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Hey

did you guys know that the Packers made the playoffs and the Vikings didn't? Just making sure

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    did you guys know that the Packers made the playoffs and the Vikings didn't? Just making sure
    Hey Crew did you know you should get a life :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Hey

Oh I should get a life? I just noticed your 359 posts since last July. Looks like your the one who needs to get a life.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey

Oh ! Ouch that really hurts ! What are you another 12 year old Packer fan? :tongue: I guess its 360 now :!: :bootyshake:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Hey

Hey Crew, come back during the season and start talking to us. If u r still winning then u can brag. if u r not winning still come back and let us do the bragging. otherwise go away :!:

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Hey

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    We know that. You can go back to your hole now.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey

actually 300 something isnt bad since last july that one guy not dissing just stating that i saw someone had 600 something posts since this may
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Hey

I don't think anyone should even respond to this pucker fans post, but it was too tempting. I'm sure he stayed up all night and used all 4 of his mighty brain cells to think of it, and then his mommy came in and typed it in the computer for him.
    Yes, we know that the Vikings did not make the playoffs, but not every team can make it every season. Our team had its ups and downs, as well as the packers, but we got the short end of the stick this time.
    But rest assure that the Vikes have not sat around and felt sorry for themselves this off-season and made some very good free agent aquistitions and had a very solid draft.
    So have your fun bragging about how your team barely made it to the playoffs, then barely beat the Seahawks in OT at home, and then choked in the second round of the playoffs, but in reality you guys know we are getting better and the puckers are getting worse.
    I can't wait for this season to start!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Hey

You know, you didn't really have that many ups. It's so funny how all Viking fans responses on this site are something about how stupid "Puker" (really original by the way) fans are. Even if I had posted something worth arguing, nobody would take the time to actually think about the statement, they would just start talking about Packer fans being white trash. Chris Hovan sucks total ass, by the way. You guys talk about how much better you are every single year, and about how your finally going to take the division. Well I'm still waiting. Your offseason improvements are overrated. Winfield is a b cornerback at best.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hey

Crew seriously, watch some football. Besides dude, 11 posts in 9 days is a larger average than 360 in a year. You know cuz there are 365 days in a year...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast