Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GoPackGo989 is offline Waterboy

Here to admit...

I was wrong. Before the season started, I talked unbelievable amounts of shit to Vike fans. I said we would sweep you guys. Wrong. I said we were better. VERY wrong. So, like I said, I'm here to admit that we lose, and you win. I'm now pretty much the bitch of all Vike fans. Quote me here, put this in your sigs if you want, I deserve it:

Favre is the Vikes BITCH, Vikes own the Pack. Minnesota Vikings will be the 2004 NFC North division champs. Vikes>>>>>All

Once again, you guys win, I lose, congrats on your division title.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Here to admit...

"GoPackGo989" wrote:
    I was wrong. Before the season started, I talked unbelievable amounts of shit to Vike fans. I said we would sweep you guys. Wrong. I said we were better. VERY wrong. So, like I said, I'm here to admit that we lose, and you win. I'm now pretty much the beeyatch of all Vike fans. Quote me here, put this in your sigs if you want, I deserve it:

Favre is the Vikes beeyatch, Vikes own the Pack. Minnesota Vikings will be the 2004 NFC North division champs. Vikes>>>>>All

Once again, you guys win, I lose, congrats on your division title.
    Little early to throw in the towel...I wish that the Pack themselves would post here doing the same...it would make it much easier for the Vikings during the season. But I accept your concession on behalf of the eventual 2004 NFC North (no, make that the 2004 Super Bowl) champions. WOO HOO! GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Here to admit...

I've seen some freaky sh*t in the NFL, therefor i would throw in the towel, but your right about the "vikings are better then the packers" part.

We tried to tell you!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Here to admit...

It's inevitable in the NFL that there will be rebuilding years. The Vikes went through it, and we suffered in 2001 and 2002. It'll be the Packs turn to re-load. It'll be tough to replace Favre... players like that don't come around often, but other players will find roles. As long as the Pack doesn't squander the opportunity by picking punters in the early rounds (ouch) they'll be back in the hunt in a couple of years.

You never know though, as long as Fav-re's around you could still make a run at it in 2004.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Here to admit...

Hmmm.....I do not know about this...dont get me wrong, I love the vikes and dont like the pack, but this post seems kinda weird...

To me it looks like some vikes fan like that one guy who like to badmouth the pack (i forgot his name, a bit drunk). If this is a true pack fan I admire your honesty...but it sounds like something that one guy would say if he were acting like a packer fan. I could be wrong though, jsut a thought.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Here to admit...

You dont seem like a true diehard packer fan. In a way i see you as a closet vike fan. NO packer would EVER admit that this early in the season. ANything can happen between now and january and the pack are still in it to get the division title and go to the playoffs despite having 4 losses, hopefully 5 this week.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Here to admit...

<----taking GoPackGo out back behind the woodshed and opening up a can of WhoopAss on him.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Here to admit...

Dont get all depressed yet man..we started off 6-0 and looked like the unconcested winner of the divison, and look what happened. Its not how you start its how you finish. Also, its funny that you mention all of this because one of my friends who is a pack fan actually wanted to bet me 10 bucks they would win the division before the season started. I was like, ok?!! I dont want to get excited yet, and pack fans should not want to get down on themselves just yet either - but you do need to beat the Boys today if you want to hang in there.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Here to admit...

I dont know you remeber last year after we beat them at home. Some packer fan that was hanging around here all off season, then said the packers will never contend with the vikings as long as they have favre. It was wierd, wish i could find the post.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Here to admit...

Was that TexPack?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast