Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: To hate this much

"lakehubertviking" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    I hate the packers more than I hate Bush and that says alot..
    By bush do you mean you hate women, shrubbery, or your a dirty liberal trying to turn this into a political thread. ???
    I think by using the term "dirty liberal" your also trying to provoke a political thread here. So if your a redkneck conservative and want that to develop start a different thread talking about politics. Either of u. Id be happy to post on that.

PS. Dirty liberal isn't that great of an insult. Something like Pot smoking hippy or peace loving Beatles loving vegetarian would be better. Maybe Baby killing tree huggin' hummer hater. The word dirty is just so bland and not very insulting
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Godammit, leave politics and Tim Hardaway out of my beautiful thread.
    Time and place jerks.

[color=red]

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

I hate little baby ducks,
    Old pickup trucks,
    Slow moving trains,
    And Rain

I hate little country streams,
    Sleep without dreams,
    Sunday school in May,
    and Hay.

And I Hate Politics Too!

I hate - leaves in the wind,
    Pictures of my friends,
    Birds of the world - and squirrels.
    I hate - coffee in a cup,
    Little fuzzy pups,
    Bourbon in a glass- and grass i inserted this it was missing
    Old TV shows- and snowdelete this line.

And I hate political correctness too!

I hate winners when they cry,
    Losers when they try,
    Tomatoes on the vine - and onions,
    Green Bay and Wisconsin cheese.

And I hate packer fans too!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Creep is offline Pro-Bowler

IS THIS HATE????
    I Love the way the seagulls fly
    as they soar up to the sky
    I'd love to pull apart their wings
    the ugly, filthy scavenger things.

I love to see the look of shock,
    when they fly helplessly into a rock
    I love to watch seagulls fly
    and I love to watch the seagulls die
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Here is my blob from my myspace page.
    Figured it needs to be here as well:

To hate this much:

I f'ing hate the packers more than I hate Aids, Cancer, pedophiles, Al Qaeda, kittens, smelly poon, French people, Al Franken, the differently sexed Eye for the Straight Guy cast, "that time of the month", chicks who think they are too good to get on their knees, STDs, fat strippers, anorexic strippers, girls who don't strip, talking about "feelings", Joe Buck, watching Sex in the City, women with braces, hairy vaginas, women wanting me to watch movies like "Serendipity", old people, people who take young kids on planes, people who take young kids to movies, people who take young kids out to eat, lettuce, that one friend who always thinks the waitress likes him, getting a guy to wait on my table, ugly waitresses, male stewardesses, ugly stewardesses, old stewardesses, friends without benefits, metrosexuals, strangers that want to tell me about their lives, the DMV, Minneapolis traffic, LA traffic, Chicago traffic, radio stations in Kansas, dentists, laundry, syphillus, white guys who think they're black, Fran Drescher's voice/laugh, having to wipe, chiggers, mosquitoes that bite you on places that bend (knees, ankle, elbow, etc.) and credit card companies COMBINED.

[img width=354 height=600]http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/arc/image/1014/goat1015.jpg[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

trippster is offline Training Camp

Mensa, your name and your post are the epitimy of an oxymoron.

I don't understand why all the hatred. We packer fans don't even give you guys that much thought...much less hate.

Buit now I know how deep the feelings are.......
    :-*
    12 Championships with more on the way. GoPackGo!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Nephilim" wrote:
    I hate the packers more than I hate Bush and that says alot..
    Me too!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

I f'ing hate .....fat strippers, anorexic strippers, girls who don't strip
    Lol that is the best part.

PackOne is offline Rookie

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Here is my blob from my myspace page.
    Figured it needs to be here as well:

To hate this much:

I f'ing hate the packers more than I hate Aids, Cancer, pedophiles, Al Qaeda, kittens, smelly poon, French people, Al Franken, the differently sexed Eye for the Straight Guy cast, "that time of the month", chicks who think they are too good to get on their knees, STDs, fat strippers, anorexic strippers, girls who don't strip, talking about "feelings", Joe Buck, watching Sex in the City, women with braces, hairy vaginas, women wanting me to watch movies like "Serendipity", old people, people who take young kids on planes, people who take young kids to movies, people who take young kids out to eat, lettuce, that one friend who always thinks the waitress likes him, getting a guy to wait on my table, ugly waitresses, male stewardesses, ugly stewardesses, old stewardesses, friends without benefits, metrosexuals, strangers that want to tell me about their lives, the DMV, Minneapolis traffic, LA traffic, Chicago traffic, radio stations in Kansas, dentists, laundry, syphillus, white guys who think they're black, Fran Drescher's voice/laugh, having to wipe, chiggers, mosquitoes that bite you on places that bend (knees, ankle, elbow, etc.) and credit card companies COMBINED.

[img width=354 height=600]http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/arc/image/1014/goat1015.jpg[/img]
    Too funny I wrote this today.

I f’ing hate the Vikings. It’s not that superficial kind of hate either, like when your Viking buddy gets you good playing sack tag or marstc tea bags you while you’re sleeping. It’s more like that repulsive hate. The kind of hate that causes you to look down and change direction much the same as when you run into someone with a mole on their face the size of White Bear Lake.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that it is societies fault. In these tough times there are teams, like the Packers for example, who are getting blue ribbons left and right. But, due to the self esteem initiative we continue to give the Vikings ribbons as well, usually those off-brown participation ribbons that even the mentally challenged kids get. Then, we continue to let them come back next year and ‘try’ again. When a race horse breaks its leg they put it down. I just don’t understand.

This repetition of frustration has left me nauseated. I would rather eat bran flakes while watching one-chick-two-cups … than spend a day in purple. The Vikings are like a triple-decker litter-box sandwich with diarrhea sauce, or buying the new Michael Bolton album - twice. It’s like a deaf kid playing musical chairs. Once in awhile he gets it right, but usually he just starts crying because his arse hurts. I am not pulling your plonker either. I truly hate the Vikings. They are like welfare babies, people that spit when they talk, and guys who can’t spell. It’s like buying a fish bowl with a blender in it. It's like meth mouth.

I hate them with a passion. We all know their greatest asset is none. So why let them continue. I would gladly double my taxes for a Viking move to Los Angeles. Who knows, maybe they just have latent genital guilt. I am beyond guessing.
    I would like to throw them all in the outhouse, right after a double chili dog, each and every sister bangin’, white trash, purple horned one of them.

Well knock me down and steal muh teeth.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast