Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    Contract Information for Justin Harrell




    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  2. #2
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    Give him some time


  4. #4
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    No, that's ok. Still though a 5Mil option for next year?
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  5. #5
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "MindFreak" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    No, that's ok. Still though a 5Mil option for next year?
    Think of it as a signing bonus, because in reality that is what it is.. Harrell was drafted with a Biceps injury, so they pushed the Signing bonus out a year instead of giving it up front, basically protecting the Packers from losing the signing bonus outright if he couldn't recover and play the game.

    Added bonus is that is pushed the dollars into the cap of 08' and it becomes a one time hit instead of a pro-rated hit for the course of the contract.

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    I don't think you can compare a WR to a DL. Totally different areas.

  7. #7
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    I don't think you can compare a WR to a DL. Totally different areas.
    Agreed, just poking fun back at spending a ton of money with little to show for it so far.. nothing more.

    The contract sizes between the positions isn't a fair apples to apples comparison.

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell




    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    I don't think you can compare a WR to a DL. Totally different areas.
    Agreed, just poking fun back at spending a ton of money with little to show for it so far.. nothing more.

    The contract sizes between the positions isn't a fair apples to apples comparison.
    Hey pack, was this you? ;D

    [youtube=425,350]ekPumyJjdX4[/youtube]

    Just kidding.
    Actually I would rather have Harrell and his contract than TWill and his right now...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Hey pack, was this you? ;D

    [youtube=425,350]ekPumyJjdX4[/youtube]

    Just kidding.
    Actually I would rather have Harrell and his contract than TWill and his right now...
    LOL.. not quite.. but I was pretty pissed at the time. All the safeties sitting on the board, the Browns trying to trade away next years 1st rounder (which a typical browns teams makes a high pick) and the 2nd.. and we pick a hurt DT that probably slides to that 2nd round spot anyway.. yep I was hot.


  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Great Value for your dollar cheesediks

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    Contract Information for Justin Harrell





    7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $14.507 million contract. The deal includes $8.1 million in guarantees and voids to five years, $11.75 million if Harrell plays 35 percent of the snaps as a rookie. 2007: $285,000 (+ $962,000 roster bonus), 2008: $370,000, (+ $5.3 million option bonus + $30,000 roster bonus), 2009: $460,000 (+ $186,625 roster bonus), 2010: $550,000 (+ $408,375 roster bonus), 2011: $650,000 (+ $575,000 roster bonus), 2012: Voidable Year, 2013: Free Agent

    Wise spending indeed
    :
    Should I break out Twills contract and money spent already for you?
    ;D

    He is a first year player starting to pick it up.. I think he will turn out okay. Patience.
    I don't think you can compare a WR to a DL. Totally different areas.
    Agreed, just poking fun back at spending a ton of money with little to show for it so far.. nothing more.

    The contract sizes between the positions isn't a fair apples to apples comparison.
    Hey pack, was this you? ;D

    [youtube=425,350]ekPumyJjdX4[/youtube]

    Just kidding.
    Actually I would rather have Harrell and his contract than TWill and his right now...
    Justin should kick this guys ass for spitting on his picture and flushing it down the toilet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eli Manning " Pussy Boy " $97M Dollar Man
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. Million Dollar Baby
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:55 AM
  3. 15 Billion Dollar Habit
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:01 PM
  4. Million Dollar Game
    By SharperImage in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:08 PM
  5. Our Billion -Dollar O-line
    By Jkurtkrauss in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 06:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •