Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: good game vikes

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Re: good game vikes

"Packerguy" wrote:
    u lost fair and square this time.......no excuses..........iknow moss was hurt but thats the way it goes.

u may get a shot in the playoffs still.

no more trash talking from u guys.
    Why not considering this is the "Trash the Pack" forum? :tongue:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    "Packerguy" wrote:
    u lost fair and square this time.......no excuses..........iknow moss was hurt but thats the way it goes.

Why not considering this is the "Trash the Pack" forum? :tongue:
    That is too complicated for Packerguy's limited mental capacity! :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

good game vikes

im not much into talking trash when i have no reason to, the slacker fans deserve it for now, they swept us and won the division, god that sucks ass. Im still in shock from the game. still. i still think that if our defense plays a little better (wont likely happen) and the play calling gets as good as a pee-wee league...then maybe we have a shot to do something. maybe im just getting my hopes up, but we gotta stay positive.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

good game vikes

Packerguy, thanks for your post. I hope our teams meet again this year. =). Cajun, maybe you could write a short post on the easy way to 4k posts in 6 months. =P. The NFC mess is just crazy. With free agency, there CAN'T be that much talent difference. And there just can't be that many coaches who are that superior in the AFC. I am thinkin' this must just be like one of those days you sit at the Blackjack table and get dealt 3 blackjacks in a row. Crazy. As far as the game and our hopes, I am still in shock--at least I am passed the pissed stage-- guess we need to take what we get. Fire Tice? OHHH, wait, fire all of them? Is that because if someone gets FIRED, that automatically means you get someone better? Who you gonna replace him, errr, I mean all of them with that is better? You woulda fired Shottenheimer and Cowher to, I am sure.

Lyssabell is offline Training Camp

"Packerguy" wrote:

hmmm... it always seems that when we lose, it's fair and square. but when you lose, there was something wrong with the game.
    I Know That When I See You I m Going To Die
    12/24/04 @ the Dome!

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Lyssabell" wrote:
    "Packerguy" wrote:

hmmm... it always seems that when we lose, it's fair and square. but when you lose, there was something wrong with the game.
    yeah i dont know which game he was watching eitheri.Musta missed the first game when the VIKINGS recovered the fumble, and he musta missed Fridays game when the Packers got 4 time outs in the 1st half, but i guess we lost fair and square both games :scratch:

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

good game vikes

A bit late, but a grudging "congrats" to you cheesheads... I sat through the game with a cheesehead friend and we both were chewing our nails during the last five minutes. Fav'Ray did his magic, but watch out for us next year! Inferior, Los, et al, my hats off to you. BUT... The slackers STILL suck!!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

good game vikes

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Packerguy, thanks for your post. I hope our teams meet again this year. =). Cajun, maybe you could write a short post on the easy way to 4k posts in 6 months. =P. The NFC mess is just crazy. With free agency, there CAN'T be that much talent difference. And there just can't be that many coaches who are that superior in the AFC. I am thinkin' this must just be like one of those days you sit at the Blackjack table and get dealt 3 blackjacks in a row. Crazy. As far as the game and our hopes, I am still in shock--at least I am passed the pissed stage-- guess we need to take what we get. Fire Tice? OHHH, wait, fire all of them? Is that because if someone gets FIRED, that automatically means you get someone better? Who you gonna replace him, errr, I mean all of them with that is better? You woulda fired Shottenheimer and Cowher to, I am sure.
    It is simple, dude...you just comment on EVERYTHING!!! (see, there I go again) :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12